New Rig Prices

Freddie_fly

I am currently running an Asus P5WD2 with a P4 3.0Ghz processor modestly overclocked and 2 Gb of DDR2 ram

So I am thinking its getting time to replace the old beast and add some more speed, although I still love my Lian Li 25th anniversary case and will probably keep that.

My wife and daughter are travelling to the UK in a few weeks and I am thinking, maybe to buy a new board/CPU/Memory there and have them bring them back.

Currently Overclockers.co.uk have some reasonable prices on Asus P6T Deluxe motherboards /Corsair Ram and Intel Core i7 CPU.

Anyone know what the prices are currently here in BKK??,

Yes, I could pop down Panthip, but I go back to work in Africa in two days so I dont have the time right now.

I can buy the above (with 6Gb Ram) in UK for around 600 UK Pounds (including VAT).

I will probably also go for a twin VGA config, probably Radeon 4870 in crossfire mode, although Nvidia dual SLI is also an option with this board. I will probably want to

change my Optical drives too for SATA interface, so that would be a Blu-ray and a DVD drive.

maybe a couple of terabyte drives as well.

If anyone has up to date recent info on prices for any of these here in BKK it would be appreciated.

cheers

Freddie