Multiple Entry Visa Type "o"

My one year multiple entry visa type "O" expires on the 25th march 09! If i get to Ranong before that date, will i still be granted another 3 months or just 14 days?? Also, does anyone know of a way to apply for another 1 year multiple entry "O" without me having to return to the uk? This is just a visitor "O" visa that i have and not a retirement visa? any ideas???

Yes do a border run on or before March 24th and you will get another 90 days. Any visa entry will get you whatever is allowed by the visa at the border. The 14 days is only if don't have a visa.

The nearest place to get non-o to visit friends is Perth Australia. See this topic for info.

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/Non-Visa-Run...ml&hl=perth

Air Asia fly to Perth (from KL) for a reasonable price. There are also numerous cheapie backpackers places to stay while your visa is being processed. Apparently, if you are friendly and have all the paperwork, Perth will process the visa in the same day. Go in the morning, collect at lunchtime. If I remember well, AA fly into PER on a Tuesday morning at 6am giving you ample time to get to the consulate. IF you get your visa the same day, AA flies out on the Wed morning at 7am (a 1 night stay in Perth).

Edited by jamesjdaly