Thai Words For Common Car Parts & Problems

JetsetBkk

Can anyone give a link to a site that lists common words for car parts and problems?

I could go searching dictionary sites, but I was thinking there may be a site that has the words for wheel, tyre, wheel-bearing, prop-shaft, engine, gearbox, etc. all together on one page.

Thanks for any help.

engine parts

have a look here , you might find it helpful.

Thanks tax - that's a great start. I've also got a link to this post: http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/Spark-Plugs-...t&p=2015897 from apetley who made a great list.

I'm stuck on "prop-shaft" so if anyone can think of the Thai word for that I'd be grateful.

you guys just saved my life: we just bought a used car and it needs some fixing; its making anon very frustrated to explain what the problem is, since i dont know anything about cars even in english or hebrew...

am using the point on the picture part to understand... and am using all the words for cars... perhaps, somewere in the forum here, someone could do a sort of glossary of subjects: body parts, car parts, tools, whatever... i know we once made lists for this in the past: like work/legal terms, house terms .etc.

bina

israel