Fight In Fushion Last Night

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Bangkokboro,

How are you?... I see Middlesbrough failed to get a point last night. It's not looking good for you guys.

Topper.

now we know the cause of the OP's problems in fusion the other night!

His girlfriend's a newcastle supporter and he likes middlesbro,they had an argument, he stamped on her feet,and the thai's being good romeo's came to her defense.thanks guys! :o

Well, i think most of this has been said already mate, whats happened has happened but stay well clear of Lamai for a few weeks and dont go back in Fusion again, as everyone has said...you can be the best fighter in the world but you wil have no chance against bricks and bike chains, or a gun.

And don't think it doesn't happen, coz i got cracked over the head with a gun a couple of years ago when i was riding home and dont think the police will help you, because they didn't want to know in my case, even though i just got mugged (no fighting or standing on girls feet etc).

Good luck with the girl, again, there isnt a person on here who hasn't had the same story from a bargirl, 99% of them are talking rubbish....but u never know...she may in the 1% category. If she starts hitting you for money, then you will know. She'll do it in a subtle way, but you'll still know

Good luck

Yes,125 kg,studied martial arts full time in China for 3 years.Now happy to just be happy and avoid the pubs/clubs.

125kg... too big to be able to use martial arts well... what style did you study?

Sure,if it was Tae kwon do or something that required leg speed,but in my case it was Wing Chun Kung <deleted>,and before that it was Karate.I could most likely have done well at Judo,but it didn't really appeal to me.And my size meant i would be fighting huge buggers if it was boxing.....And i'm just not into 'roids,so it would not have been easy!My mates into boxing,and he is 143 kg,and i would NOT want to face him in a fists only fight!I like my teeth! :D

Is that like #44 on the Menu with special fried Rice :o

Edited by Boltd

Yes,125 kg,studied martial arts full time in China for 3 years.Now happy to just be happy and avoid the pubs/clubs.

125kg... too big to be able to use martial arts well... what style did you study?

Sure,if it was Tae kwon do or something that required leg speed,but in my case it was Wing Chun Kung <deleted>,and before that it was Karate.I could most likely have done well at Judo,but it didn't really appeal to me.And my size meant i would be fighting huge buggers if it was boxing.....And i'm just not into 'roids,so it would not have been easy!My mates into boxing,and he is 143 kg,and i would NOT want to face him in a fists only fight!I like my teeth! :D

Is that like #44 on the Menu with special fried Rice :o

AND it comes with dim sum!! :D I don't know why,but i always seem to think of the movie "Kung <deleted> panda",when i think about martial arts! :D

Well, i think most of this has been said already mate, whats happened has happened but stay well clear of Lamai for a few weeks and dont go back in Fusion again, as everyone has said...you can be the best fighter in the world but you wil have no chance against bricks and bike chains, or a gun.

And don't think it doesn't happen, coz i got cracked over the head with a gun a couple of years ago when i was riding home and dont think the police will help you, because they didn't want to know in my case, even though i just got mugged (no fighting or standing on girls feet etc).

Good luck with the girl, again, there isnt a person on here who hasn't had the same story from a bargirl, 99% of them are talking rubbish....but u never know...she may in the 1% category. If she starts hitting you for money, then you will know. She'll do it in a subtle way, but you'll still know

Good luck

very sensible post...listen and learn OP :o

hear mate. i dont want to be rude or nothing but who are you? there was plenty of people who saw it last night.

i trained as a boxer in london for 14 years i can throw a punch.

But decided to run and hide like a little girl ha ha ha Typical cockney, you got a love em :D

Starting fights with Thais is a NO NO

Ark at you !!!!!!!

So you're taking the p*ss out of the Fella for running away from 3 Thai Fella's then your advice to him is a NO NO for fighting with Thai's ?? :o

So what was he meant to do in that situation then ??

Anyone with a brain knows that fighting with the locals is a no no but the Fella had no option but to run away unless he fancied ending up in Hospital or worse..

How intelligent they breed them in the North of England these days..

What Northern Cesspit are you from Dunc ??

Well MR Knowitall, Sorry MSingh but when you have somebody bragging, like a typical cockney about how hard he is and how he has trained for years boxing, then the next minute telling how he ran away and hid I'm going to take the piss.

What has intelligence got to do with my posting ? Maybe you would like to discuss the latest theories on particle physics which is my passion at the moment ?

Having spent several years working in clubs I have come across this type many times. He should have run away from the start but chose to fight then run away.

And as for which cesspit I come from Probably a far better one than you ever crawled out of!

Oh and get a sense of humour installed when you log on as a lot of your post are just swipes at people

way to much Testosterone on this thread.. :o

that would be "too much" :D ...and what is your point? :D

thank you English teacher..

By no means do I consider myself intellectually superior to you. Just

because I am trying to teach you something that is usually innate and comes

easy to those who are clever and intelligent, or at least quick-witted, does

not mean that I presume to think myself your superior, and expect that you

genuflect before me.

now run along before i send the OP after you .. :D

hear mate. i dont want to be rude or nothing but who are you? there was plenty of people who saw it last night.

But decided to run and hide like a little girl ha ha ha Typical cockney, you got a love em :D

Ark at you !!!!!!!

So you're taking the p*ss out of the Fella for running away from 3 Thai Fella's then your advice to him is a NO NO for fighting with Thai's ?? :D

Anyone with a brain knows that fighting with the locals is a no no but the Fella had no option but to run away unless he fancied ending up in Hospital or worse..

Well MR Knowitall, Sorry MSingh but when you have somebody bragging, like a typical cockney about how hard he is and how he has trained for years boxing, then the next minute telling how he ran away and hid I'm going to take the piss.

What has intelligence got to do with my posting ? Maybe you would like to discuss the latest theories on particle physics :o which is my passion at the moment ?

Having spent several years working in clubs I have come across this type many times. He should have run away from the start but chose to fight then run away.

And as for which cesspit I come from Probably a far better one than you ever crawled out of!

Oh and get a sense of humour installed when you log on as a lot of your post are just swipes at people

Spot on!laugh.gif

Elementary particles or "Les Particules Elementaires" by Michel Houllebecq (badly!) translated as "Atomised" in English.

But I am sure we are not talking about the same subjectsad.gif

You dont know much about Thailand do you lol.Now a lady has fallen in love with you and she aint a bargirl heheheheheh.Shedont go with guys,now thats funny too.

no i dont know much about thailand mate but im learning are you some expert or something?.. ha ha

this girl aint no bargirl mate she is the cashier and just takes the money the other girls in the bar told me as well

i went back to the bar last night and spent hours talking to her she is lovely. she studied english at university and speaks very well. shes only been here a month. she is so nice she looks after her brother and his daughter. im going to meet her later and take her around the island.

and no i wont tell you guys what bar she works at... ha ha... you can keep away.

I'm probably the 20th poster to tell you this but this is one of the cliche scams run in Thailand. Don't believe it anymore than those emails from Nigeria wanting to give you $30 million. Just nod your head everytime she gives you one of these lines and have your fun. Expecting more is naive.

Ark at you !!!!!!!

So you're taking the p*ss out of the Fella for running away from 3 Thai Fella's then your advice to him is a NO NO for fighting with Thai's ?? :D

What has intelligence got to do with my posting ? Maybe you would like to discuss the latest theories on particle physics which is my passion at the moment ?

Aahhhhhhh, hope that feels better... :o

With regards to the intelligence having anything to do with the Posting, as i clearly stated previously, you took the p*ss out of him for running away, then your advice to him was that Fighting was, & i quote you, " no no no " so what else he was meant to do if he was to take your advice, i don't know....

Nice swerving of my points & questions i asked by the way & instead asking your own Dunc, nice generalisation of ALL Cockney's ( of which i am one & take offence to people generalising us as " typical " twice ) & nice one for trying to turn it all round on me saying i'm the one who needs a sense of humour & most of all, don't dare think you can tell me what to do but thanks for your consideration... :D

way to much Testosterone on this thread.. :o

that would be "too much" :D ...and what is your point? :D

thank you English teacher..

By no means do I consider myself intellectually superior to you. Just

because I am trying to teach you something that is usually innate and comes

easy to those who are clever and intelligent, or at least quick-witted, does

not mean that I presume to think myself your superior, and expect that you

genuflect before me.

now run along before i send the OP after you .. :D

Okay, toche :D

The sad part is that the same people here taking the piss know that if he returned to that bar too soon he could very well end up dead or critically injured. This is one of those cases where "I told you so" isn't very comforting. I hope the OP can see past all the fun we like to have here and realise that the seriousness of the situation.

Edited by koheesti

The sad part is that the same people here taking the piss know that if he returned to that bar too soon he could very well end up dead or critically injured. This is one of those cases where "I told you so" isn't very comforting. I hope the OP can see past all the fun we like to have here and realise that the seriousness of the situation.

This is very true.......

I hope he has taken the advise and STAYED AWAY

no matter how big or train he is, nothing will compare to the mob that control Fusion.

OP

Say something !!!... even if it is regarding your ' Cashier ' GF :o

sorry everyone been away a couple of days with my girl in koh tao am keeping clear of lamai so thanks for the concern.

this girl is amazing man im a lucky guy!

Ark.

happy to hear you have taken some advice from the replies to your initial post re your personal safety,now if i could offer some more advice,dont get carried away by your new found teerak,often its not all as it seems,i can hear stars in your eyes :o