90 Day Visit To Immigration

I have a one year visa, but hate that I have to drive every 3 months to immigration. It is not close for me. I heard that there is a form you can fill out and then only need to visit your local police station every 3 months. Is this true? and if so what is this form and where can i get it? Please let me know. thanks for your help

You can report by mail, you don't have to report in person. Do check your immigration office if they will allow it.

For instruction how to report by mail look here:

http://www.immigration.go.th/nov2004/en/base.php?page=90days

You can download the form from the site to, just click on download in the upper right corner and choose the right form.

I have a one year visa, but hate that I have to drive every 3 months to immigration. It is not close for me. I heard that there is a form you can fill out and then only need to visit your local police station every 3 months. Is this true? and if so what is this form and where can i get it? Please let me know. thanks for your help

That is assuming you are referring to a 1 year extension and not your visa.

I have to coming also every 90 days to the immigrationoffice in Nongkhai.

I living now 12-years in the north/east of Thailand, and the yaers before I have visit only one time in one-year

for a one year application TM.7.

This year is for me the first time that I have to make every 3-months the TM.47 form.

My question is as follow...Can I send it by registration or EMS mail to the Nongkhai Immigation office,

or a have visit this office in person?

post-2404-1235296655_thumb.jpg

Edited by single53parent