How Old Are Tv Members?

sorensen

How old are you?  

350 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

If we assume that the below 20 members are 19 and the above 80 all are 81, then after 145 votes the average TV member is: 46.5 years old.

Sound like a credible result. However if I should speculate, then there is probably a larger percentage of the younger TV members working outside Thailand, while the majority of older members are already settled down and live in Thailand.

Could be interesting to have a poll ONLY for TV members living full-time in Thailand and compare the results.

Robert

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 @ 80 or above. Very impressed!

why ?

my dad is 84 and browsing the net every single day (doing all this online banking, browsing investment websites and messageboards, family history research, chatting with other fit "active agers" on msn or web-based-chats, a.s.o.....).

oh, but he shouldnt ride the car like a 18 year old teenager in the downtown area, I always tell him when I am over there in Europe..... :o

Edited by yabaaaa

^ Yeah Im hearin u bruceboy....who wants to grow old in this unforgiving world anyway....all the aches and pains, most of which report here on TV daily :o & then theres the aches and pains in my bones....yuk, why anyone would want to live beyond about 60 is beyond me :D

• 2 weeks later...

28 last December

Thailand should come with a statutory mental health warning to visitors under 25. Should hand leaflets out on the plane. Under 25!! Best of luck to you. Having said that there seem to be a lot of naive 40+s on this site

28 last December

Thailand should come with a statutory mental health warning to visitors under 25. Should hand leaflets out on the plane. Under 25!! Best of luck to you. Having said that there seem to be a lot of naive 40+s on this site

Would be a waste of time because we all know that when you are under 25 , you think you know everything! :o

I'm in my 40's , but I look like I'm in my 30's , and mentally I'm in my 20's

I do the same wild stuff now than I did 20 years ago.

The next 20 years I hope to continue doing that.....

• 4 weeks later...
pop-corn

When I was 27 Russia sent the first man to space.......Yuri Gagarin. Any idea how old that makes me?

:o 74 - 75 .. right?

Spot on pop-corn.....turned 75 last month. Have enjoyed it all and look forward to at least another 20. :D

Was that another 20 minutes, hours or months?.....surely your not seriously thinking about another 20 years :D

I'm planning on at least another 20 years a bit more would be good. My mother lived to be 96 and was in great shape both mentally and physically up until the last day. She had a better memory than most people in their 50's.

The alternative to getting older has no appeal to me whatsoever. There are some things that are annoying and many things that are better.

At my age I don't do anything that does not appeal to me.

I considered cosmetic surgery to look younger, then thought if it takes 10 years off my looks, big deal I'll look 65.

Still driving and haven't had an accident is over 30 years. Although driving in Hua Hin is a challenge. Would not consider driving in Bangkok, not the traffic as much as knowing how to get around. That definitely goes on the list of things not fun!

Have lived in Thailand full time for close to 3 years. Imagine I will spend the rest of my time (20 years+) here. Like most things about Thailand. Wife just brought me a plate of sticky rice and mango. How can you beat that.

Of the things I don't like, some of the posters on TV would make that list. Not you neverdie as I find you have a good sense of humour. :D

You will most likely change your mind about 75 being to old once you reach it. That is if your lifestyle lets you live that long.

I'll try not to rave on like an old man, think I'll go take a walk on the beach. 20 years ago that would have been a run not a walk but what is the hurry? :D

"think I'll go take a walk on the beach. 20 years ago that would have been a run not a walk"

You can do what you do today, tomorrow, as long as you do it today.

You are as young as the girls you feel

Edited by desertrat