My Husband To Change His Visa Status

My husband'c ompany will provive work permit for him.so he will go to our country to change his visa status.Now the ques is as we r staying i mean me and my two son are staying with him in bangkok.as a dependent.Should we go with him on changing time? or only he has to go.pls help usp.we really need to know

:o

now he has ED visa..next month he will go to BAngladesh to change his visa status.cos company is giving him work permit.i want to know we will have to go with him to our country or not.

You don't have to go with him but if you are going to get an extension based upon his extension that he will get after he returns you may have a problem if you do not have the correct visa now.

I need to know what kind of visa or extension you have now.

Looks like she is on an extension of stay based on his depended. When he leaves the country their extension of stay will probably finish and strictly speaking they will have to go abroad to get a new visa as well. Will greatly depend on the immigration officer.

If your 2 sons are going to school in BKK, they can get an extension of stay based on education themselves with paperwork from the school. You could apply as their dependend if you can show 500,000 baht in a Thai bank account in your name as your childrens dependend, if they are under age. Your husband himself might also be able to get an extension of stay as your children's dependends if he can show 500,000 in a Thai bank acount also. It is an option, which might save you and your husband a trip outside the country.

actually from the beginning of my husband study time we r staying with him as dependent visa as my two son also. so we have dependent.he is doing MSC in ABAC assumption university.we have to extend our visa this march.the university will do that and in april my husband's job company will give him workpermit.so he needs to go to my country to change the status of his visa.i want to know we have to go along with him or only he has to.

but we have permission to stay in thailand cos we r going to extension our visa next week so they will give us for 1yr extension.but later after get that one on march..my husband will go to take workpermit on april and he has to go.my elder son studying in school in kintergarden.the elder one and the younger one is just 1yr older.they r also staying as dependents.i thought that may we dont need to go to our country to change the visa status for my husband.cos its a botheration with two son going and cmoing back after 1 week.thats why.

You are allowed to stay in Thailand because your husband is allowed to stay in Thailand. When your husband leaves Thailand, he no longer has permission to stay in Thailand. When his permission ends, so will yours. Your oldest son might be able to get a visa based on education himself. As said, if you can show 500,000 in the bank you can be a dependent of him.

In your case I would try to get your husbands permission changed in Thailand at the immigration office. Normaly they don't change an aducational visa to a visa based on employment, but you can try. I would go as a family to immigration if I were you. If they refuse you all would have to go a Thai consulate in another country to get new visas.