Maid

rimarhodey

Hello, we have a maid named Seema that has been working with our family of 4 since September of 2008. Unfortunately, we are moving back to America already and I can't take her with us. She either needs to find a part-time position (1/2 days, M-F - she would be working the other 1/2 days with my friend) in the Ekamai area or a full time position anywhere between the Phra Khanong and Phrom Phong areas. She would be a live-out. I must tell you she has been the most hardworking and trustworthy maid I could have. We are really going to miss her. She does all of our cleaning, laundry (including ironing), watching my daughter and some cooking. She can cook a few western dishes, Thai and Indian food. She is a fast learner and always smiles. She is Burmese and can speak English, Indian and Thai. Her last day with us will be March 31st but if I can find her a great home that she will be happy with, I will let her go earlier. Please call me at 02-381-7918. Thank you.

Hello, we have a maid named Seema that has been working with our family of 4 since September of 2008. Unfortunately, we are moving back to America already and I can't take her with us. She either needs to find a part-time position (1/2 days, M-F - she would be working the other 1/2 days with my friend) in the Ekamai area or a full time position anywhere between the Phra Khanong and Phrom Phong areas. She would be a live-out. I must tell you she has been the most hardworking and trustworthy maid I could have. We are really going to miss her. She does all of our cleaning, laundry (including ironing), watching my daughter and some cooking. She can cook a few western dishes, Thai and Indian food. She is a fast learner and always smiles. She is Burmese and can speak English, Indian and Thai. Her last day with us will be March 31st but if I can find her a great home that she will be happy with, I will let her go earlier. Please call me at 02-381-7918. Thank you.

I have already found a full-time job for Seema. Thanks to all for calling me about her. It's reassuring to know that if this position doesn't work for her we can always post again and get lots of responses.