The Beach Resort And Dirty Nelly's, Lamai

hi i was in lamai during the summer and i stayed at the Beach resort just beside the Grandmother, Grandfather rock the owner is called 'Pet' and i drank many a night in a pub called dirty nelly's owned by an irish man called sparky from my home town of wicklow and i am trying everywhere i can find to get a numbers to contact them on but i am finding it impossible. Does anyone know where i would be able to get them from or if u are in lamai can u call to these places and get a contact number for me. Please as we are coming back out but need numbers to contact these people on. Please, Please.

Thanks you in advance for any help that u can give.

Pam, del and James (Ireland)

hi i was in lamai during the summer and i stayed at the Beach resort just beside the Grandmother, Grandfather rock the owner is called 'Pet' and i drank many a night in a pub called dirty nelly's owned by an irish man called sparky from my home town of wicklow and i am trying everywhere i can find to get a numbers to contact them on but i am finding it impossible.  Does anyone know where i would be able to get them from or if u are in lamai can u call to these places and get a contact number for me.  Please as we are coming back out but need numbers to contact these people on.  Please, Please.

Thanks you in advance for any help that u can give.

Pam, del and James (Ireland)

Dirty Nellys is closed now.

Was in Lamai a few months ago and went to Dirty Nellys as a mate of mine asked me to visit this 'sparky' guy he knew. The bar is up for sale.

thanks for letting me know.  did u hear why or if anything happened with him?

Sorry,I don't know anything about this sparky guy.

I only went to visit him on reccommendation from a mate of mine - he drank in his bar the last time he was in Lamai.

When I found the bar it was locked up and a for sale sign was up with a number to call. I never bothered asking neighbouring bars for info.

thanks for your help i will try and find out where he has gone or if anything happened to him.

Please if anyone else knows anything about dirty nellys closing and what 'Sparky' is doing with himself now please let me know.

Thanks.