Neptune Gym?

Was going to rejoin but have just seen it has closed down, does anyone know if it has moved?

If its closed....does anyone know of a good gym in lamai/chaweng that has a treadmill, step, bike and weights (free and machine)all in one location?

Thanks in advance :o

Lamai gym,opposite the big gasoline station.behind the phamacy.i hope that is helpful

Was going to rejoin but have just seen it has closed down, does anyone know if it has moved?

If its closed....does anyone know of a good gym in lamai/chaweng that has a treadmill, step, bike and weights (free and machine)all in one location?

Thanks in advance :D

Lamai gym,opposite the big gasoline station.behind the phamacy.i hope that is helpful

absolutely loved this gym(lamai gym), especially as it has a special discount for us girls....but no treadmill last time i went :o it is my fav bit of the gym marching along to my ipod...i haven't checked for a few months now in lamai gym - does he have a treadmill now? hey ho - if not i may still go for it anyway as seemed like a really nice bloke and a super price too. My other half tried to convince him ages ago to get a treadmill but he said they were a nightmare to maintain....oh well can't have everything i suppose. Will go and check it out tomorrow. Cheers everyone :-) xxx

Edited by imjustagirl

Thanks in advance :D

absolutely loved this gym(lamai gym), especially as it has a special discount for us girls....but no treadmill last time i went :o it is my fav bit of the gym marching along to my ipod...i haven't checked for a few months now in lamai gym - does he have a treadmill now? hey ho - if not i may still go for it anyway as seemed like a really nice bloke and a super price too. My other half tried to convince him ages ago to get a treadmill but he said they were a nightmare to maintain....oh well can't have everything i suppose. Will go and check it out tomorrow. Cheers everyone :-) xxx

Try JJs gym on the ring road in Lamai, approx 400mtrs past the temple on the right hand side heading towards Hua Than, not so modern and large but has running machines and all the equipment you need, the owner even smiles and ses ''thank you'' and you can put on your own music, not for poser's by the way.

Edited by alfieconn