Why Farang Search Girl In Bars

beauty1

I really dont understnad why farang need to go to bar for looking girls,

why couldn't they find girls in normal spot, such as shopping center or departmentstore, something like that.

I think they can talk to normal job girls at anyplace ,even on the street.

maybe they are shy?

I am a normal job girl and if they talk to me, I can talk to him willingly

I really dont understnad why farang need to go to bar for looking girls,

why couldn't they find girls in normal spot, such as shopping center or departmentstore, something like that.

I think they can talk to normal job girls at anyplace ,even on the street.

maybe they are shy?

I am a normal job girl and if they talk to me, I can talk to him willingly

The guys that troll the bars are looking for sex, not love. They're not willing to wait to get a girl into bed.

Personally, I wouldn't think of dating a girl I met in a bar in somewhere like Sukhumvit.

I would also not go into Robinson and try to chat up the girls in the makeup department.

> would also not go into Robinson and try to chat up the girls in

> the makeup department.

Right! Did that for a while, that was how I got my first girlfriend. :o From listening to other guys experiences with bargirls, I can't say the dept store girls are too different. Especially cosmetics. :D

Cheers,

Chanchao

I can't say the dept store girls are too different. Especially cosmetics.

Do you means department girls are easy sex ?

and I so often saw a farang walking with dark skin ugly bar girl,

but the farang looks better than average, so I really dont understand

what they thinking about

Edited by beauty1

I don't know why thai people think dark skin is ugly. I love a dark skined women. I grew up in California loving dark Hispanic women, oh wow they are sexy. If you have milky skin where I come from you are not attrative compared to a nicely tanned (darker skin) woman.

My fiance has dark skin, she is so beutiful.

no no,

I mean even if their skin is white, they are still ugly

because of ugly structure of face,

pig nose something like that

not all , among them, there are so pretty girls, but most is ugly

Edited by beauty1

that is a source of frustation isnt it? the whole dark skin thing...

i must say that my gf( non bg , who i met in a mall, not robinsons:P) had a bit of a complex about her dark skin when i met her, saying all thai people thought she was ugly, blah blah blah...it actually took a fair bit of convincing to make her believe i actually liked her dark skin!

so mabye beauty1 would like to enlighten us( or at least try to, because its a bloody hard question ) why exactly thai people generally have a hard on for white skin? ( not talking about farangs:P, but strictly on a thai/thai basis )

so mabye beauty1 would like to enlighten us( or at least try to, because its a bloody hard question ) why exactly thai people generally have a hard on for white skin? ( not talking about farangs:P, but strictly on a thai/thai basis )

It's not just in Thailand, but throughout the world. In poorer countries, dark skin is a sign of a lower class, because they have to work outside in the sun. Whilst in richer countries it is the opposite, where a sun tan is seen as healthy and someone who goes on a lot of holdays.

>  would also not go into Robinson and try to chat up the girls in

> the makeup department.

Right!  Did that for a while, that was how I got my first girlfriend. :o  From listening to other guys experiences with bargirls, I can't say the dept store girls are too different.  Especially cosmetics. :D

Cheers,

Chanchao

Not much difference with the Robinson Dept. girls on Soi 19.

You can find some of them there after working hours freelancing in the Thermae. :D