Thailand - Set & Set50 Futures Wave Analysis

One thing it is great for value investors not just momentum investors. I mentioned TTCL 6 or 7 post ago and it is up 25% in a week, 50% in two weeks.

Found a stock today on 3x historic earnings, first half sales up over 100%, no debt, 80% of book, 30% ROE.

That's why I dont get the 'mindboggling' comment about the market rise. He isnt the only one. The analyst valued the company at 1x book. I dont know how - I mean 3.5x earnings, 1x book for a 30% ROE company - just doesnt equate to me but I guess if you put in a 25% risk premium you could get there.

Found a stock today on 3x historic earnings, first half sales up over 100%, no debt, 80% of book, 30% ROE.

Which company was that? :)

Well I am not really into giving stock tips on an internet forum nor do I think people should take them. I kind of believe you should do your own research.

But if you look at the number of companies on the SET whose first half sales have risen 100% I guess it would probably narrow down to one. So it isnt exactly difficult.

But as your question was 'what company was that?' I can at least assure you that it should have been 'what company is that?' In that the company is still a '3x historic earnings, first half sales up over 100%, no debt, 80% of book, 30% ROE' company. :D

Fully in the green now on my SET50 futures trading despite no evidence yet of a reversal. No carryover of positions.

All trading done on 5-min. Trend reversal only if SET = 685 and then SET = 630 are taken out. These are far away, hence the 5-min. trading. (note: SET data far more reliable for S&R TA than SET50 futures due to too short history in the latter)

SET daily chart shows clearly why the trendline is so important - no indicators or S&R necessary right now as the only thing SET appears to be respecting is THIS UPTRENDLINE.

post-88670-1254129201_thumb.jpg

Focus and expectation remain SHORT but I've not yet been proved right. :)

Fully in the green now on my SET50 futures trading despite no evidence yet of a reversal. No carryover of positions.

All trading done on 5-min. Trend reversal only if SET = 685 and then SET = 630 are taken out. These are far away, hence the 5-min. trading. (note: SET data far more reliable for S&R TA than SET50 futures due to too short history in the latter)

SET daily chart shows clearly why the trendline is so important - no indicators or S&R necessary right now as the only thing SET appears to be respecting is THIS UPTRENDLINE.

post-88670-1254129201_thumb.jpg

Focus and expectation remain SHORT but I've not yet been proved right. :)

Be grateful that there are so many gaps that need filling.

Edited by lannarebirth