Buss. Owner Visa

i have looked and i am sure there is a thread already , but i must sleep and can not look anymore.

can you tell me if i own a business and employ Thais , can I get a visa to stay without runs ?, how many to get visa, How many to get another visa for Partner

I plan on opening a meat shop and will employee at least 2 , then 4 , then 6 .

Thanks for the help in advance.

British Bacon, sausages , ham ,chops, smoked meats.

all the info I can get will help.

Edited by hogheaven

i have looked and i am sure there is a thread already , but i must sleep and can not look anymore.

can you tell me if i own a business and employ Thais , can I get a visa to stay without runs ?, how many to get visa, How many to get another visa for Partner

I plan on opening a meat shop and will employee at least 2 , then 4 , then 6 .

Thanks for the help in advance.

British Bacon, sausages , ham ,chops, smoked meats.

all the info I can get will help.

If you are married to a Thai you can get away with two employees, if not married will be four....these are not the only conditions you need to comply with so you can stay without visa runs (extension of stay)

You need to be paid a minumum salary, usually in the region of THB 50,000.month, pay tax on said amount and believe these days you need to provide two years tax receipts. So if you are setting up a buiness think you will be visa running for at least the next two years..

Your employees must pay taxes and social security.

Your company must pay VAT.

Your company must have been in operations for two years.

Your company must have registered capital of two million baht.

All of the above except the two million in capital does not apply when you work on a multiple non-B visa.

So be prepared to do border runs every three months for two years.

All of the above except the two million in capital does not apply when you work on a multiple non-B visa.

You dont work on a muliple non-B visa....you work on a work permit and all conditions stated above do apply to be approved for an extension of stay based on employment

You dont work on a muliple non-B visa....you work on a work permit and all conditions stated above do apply to be approved for an extension of stay based on employment

So if I undertood all these up, (if I am satisfied with visa run every 3 months), I can get a work permit on a non imm visa,(so for the same time than the visa), if I have a company, two employees if married too, and don't need to really show the 2 millions baths.

Is that correct?

if I have a company, two employees if married too, and don't need to really show the 2 millions baths.

Is that correct?

Correct but you need to show 1 million baht....the basic rule is...if you are married, the requirements - ie no of employees and paid up captial in the company are halved..namely 2 employees and 1 million THB as opposed to 4 employees and 2 million THB