Free Meeting Space For Human Rights Style Groups

valentinob29

hello friends/comrade's/associate's/brothers and sister's

A new full time reality based( meaning not sport martial arts such as karate,judo taekwondo, muaythai) martial art's gym has been opened on soi 13.

The owners want to offer the space up for free use in the daytime to any progressive human rights type group, woman's animal's, prisoners rights( neverdie will love attending that one!)etc, etc

anyone who would like a meeting area in central Bangkok close to skytrain/subway, etc, etc is welcome to apply

there are no hidden costs, extra's.. just please keep it clean and civil

if interested please leave message here or contact boxer-rebellion.net

best wishes

stan

Ahhh Valentinob, my friend.

You would have to be kidding. I have good news for you though, in several countries around the world the BUDGETS for correctional facilities are being slashed due to the economic crisis and with a bit of luck all the SCUMBAGS in jail will be suffering just a little bit more in the near future. Naturally its not going to be very well received in places like Thailand, Middle East, Indonesia and places like that where prisoners already do it tuff, BUT in some of the other countries it will be good to finally see the scum of society go without AS THEY SHOULD.

No doubt it will keep your group of doo-gooders (sorry SBC) really busy.

Sorry I don't think you want my type at your meeting, someone will definately get hurt & it probably wont be me :o

Ahhh Valentinob, my friend.

You would have to be kidding. I have good news for you though, in several countries around the world the BUDGETS for correctional facilities are being slashed due to the economic crisis and with a bit of luck all the SCUMBAGS in jail will be suffering just a little bit more in the near future. Naturally its not going to be very well received in places like Thailand, Middle East, Indonesia and places like that where prisoners already do it tuff, BUT in some of the other countries it will be good to finally see the scum of society go without AS THEY SHOULD.

No doubt it will keep your group of doo-gooders (sorry SBC) really busy.

Sorry I don't think you want my type at your meeting, someone will definately get hurt & it probably wont be me :o

I knew this topic would draw you in ND................right up your street,flame away and enjoy :D

Poor Bangers,oops,i meant Valentinob...You should know better then to push neverdies buttons... :D:o

Nd is a popular guy,firstly SBK implied she would let him eat her cake if she was n't already married,now a human rights group want him to participate in their forum.what next,a phone call from Obama himself.

Poor Bangers,oops,i meant Valentinob...You should know better then to push neverdies buttons... :D:D

Nd is a popular guy,firstly SBK implied she would let him eat her cake if she was n't already married,now a human rights group want him to participate in their forum.what next,a phone call from Obama himself.

Yeah right........More likely OSAMA... :o:D

Well if either Osama or Obama were going to talk to anyone on TV, I am betting it would be me, I am probably one of the only ones here with a direct line to the white house, so its all making sense :D .....AND trix, since I have the connections to make things happen :D & if you're not careful ur head might be swinging off a brisbane bridge in no time :o

Well if either Osama or Obama were going to talk to anyone on TV, I am betting it would be me, I am probably one of the only ones here with a direct line to the white house, so its all making sense :D .....AND trix, since I have the connections to make things happen :P & if you're not careful ur head might be swinging off a brisbane bridge in no time :D

I'm sorry... :o:D:wai::D