Farangpubs - Bars Or Restaurants

bushmill

Hello i like to know how many Farangpubs, - bars or Restaurants are in Buriram, Surin, Sisaket and Roi Et. Please help me to be updated. Thanks a lot. 

Surin

Town

Farang Connection

M & M's (Norbies)

Oasis

Coffee Corner

Huy Sanang Resovoir

Green Garden

Lakeside Guest House

There is also a Coffee shop in front of Majestic ( English), and a Finnish owned bar opposite Manneroote Hotel.

There is also an increasing number of Thai establishments that do passable Farang food.

Edited by lampard10

Hello i like to know how many Farangpubs, - bars or Restaurants are in Buriram, Surin, Sisaket and Roi Et. Please help me to be updated. Thanks a lot.

Surin

Town

Farang Connection

M & M's (Norbies)

Oasis

Coffee Corner

Huy Sanang Resovoir

Green Garden

Lakeside Guest House

There is also a Coffee shop in front of Majestic ( English), and a Finnish owned bar opposite Manneroote Hotel.

There is also an increasing number of Thai establishments that do passable Farang food.

Thanks alot for the fast reply so i hope that i can get simiular information about the other provinces

Buriram Town.....

Bamboo Bar

Friendz

Vinyl Cafe (French place)

Paddys irish Bar (sometimes open :o )

Marks Bar

Bed and Book

Munich Beer Garden (I think its still going?)

Mikes place near the Uni that dosent have a name that I know of

Rockys "Cafe Connection" will be opening soon as well. (No beer, but food and top quality coffee / book exchange / wi-fi etc etc)

There is also a shitload of Thai run places that we mere Farangs are more than welcome and made welcome. Too many to mention actually :D

Thanks alot for the fast reply so i hope that i can get simiular information about the other provinces

In Presat there are

Leelawadee Gardens

Gary's Bar/restaurant&Minimart

Harveys Bar

Bushmill,

Just wondering, why you ask? without addresses names mean little?

Have you a cunning masterplan :D

:o

Dave

In Presat there are

Leelawadee Gardens

Harveys Bar

Dave

You townies always forget the rural areas !

In Prakhon Chai there is the Shamrock bar, two German owned restaurant/bars and a soon to open lakeside bar restaurant run by a Dane. :o:D

In Presat there are

Leelawadee Gardens

Harveys Bar

Bushmill,

Dave

Dave, no musterplan , just stupid and forgot for the adresses too. So I will try to figger out where are the locations.

Buriram Town.....

Bamboo Bar

Friendz

Marks Bar

Bed and Book

Rockys "Cafe Connection" will be opening soon as well. (No beer, but food and top quality coffee / book exchange / wi-fi etc etc)

There is also a shitload of Thai run places that we mere Farangs are more than welcome and made welcome. Too many to mention actually :D

Thanks for all the information, have you heard about a place in Buriram called House Stuttgart must be near the policestation ?

bushmill

Surely there are some farang run drinking establishments in Nang Rong, Nonki, Ban Kruat, Lahansai and Satuk, as well as possible other places all in Buriram province

Between Prakhonchai and Prasat, there is Ludo's Time Out which I think technically is in Buriram province.

Edited by prakhonchai nick

Buriram Town.....

Bamboo Bar

Friendz

Marks Bar

Bed and Book

Thanks for all the information, have you heard about a place in Buriram called House Stuttgart must be near the policestation ?

bushmill

Thats a new one to me bushmill....I will have to go and have a look around and let you know.

• 2 weeks later...
Buriram Town.....

Bamboo Bar

Friendz

Marks Bar

bushmill

Thats a new one to me bushmill....I will have to go and have a look around and let you know.

Now i've been there and more or less found only few places. Where is Marks Bar, Bed and Book, Munich Beer Garden,Mikes place and Rockys "Cafe Connection" ?

Can you get me mor infos please?

Thanks ,Bushmill

Buriram Town.....

Bamboo Bar

Friendz

Marks Bar

bushmill

Now i've been there and more or less found only few places. Where is Marks Bar, Bed and Book, Munich Beer Garden,Mikes place and Rockys "Cafe Connection" ?

Can you get me mor infos please?

Thanks ,Bushmill

One more in Buriram opened last Wed, Richard and darrens place called The Pub soi Vong tong

• 1 month later...

Just found out today that "Rockys Cafe Connection" will be opening this coming saturday the 25 th.

Its an air / con coffee shop with a small Thai menu complemented by a small Farang menu.

Quality coffe / drinks / ice cream also available.

Also a comprehensively stocked book exchange.

NO BEER :o

Located directly across the road from the University (western end) on Thanon Chira Rd. Just before you turn left to the bus station.

Just found out today that "Rockys Cafe Connection" will be opening this coming saturday the 25 th.

Its an air / con coffee shop with a small Thai menu complemented by a small Farang menu.

NO BEER :o

Located directly across the road from the University (western end) on Thanon Chira Rd. Just before you turn left to the bus station.

Hi Thai Chi

Is that Rocky as in Big Black n Chrome Cruiser (Bike not owner :D ) Rocky???

Hope all goes well on the 25th

Dave

Isn't there someone going to open a music themed bar / restaurant in the Buriram area ? Or did I dream that ?

Now that I'm really looking forward to. Just about my favourite place in Pattaya is TQ on Beach Rd. Not so much for the women (although they are very nice) but the music and video screens in there.

Here's hoping,

Londo

NO BEER :D

Hi Thai Chi

Is that Rocky as in Big Black n Chrome Cruiser (Bike not owner :D ) Rocky???

Hope all goes well on the 25th

Dave

Yep Dave...thats the Rocky I am talking about :D

Totster.....you read it right.....NO BEER !!! and your reaction was the same as mine when I first heard. However there is a few very good reasons for his decision NOT to sell grog.

The "Curse of the Buriram Bars" being one :o

Yep Dave...thats the Rocky I am talking about :wai:

Totster.....you read it right.....NO BEER !!! and your reaction was the same as mine when I first heard. However there is a few very good reasons for his decision NOT to sell grog.

The "Curse of the Buriram Bars" being one :D

In that case, please wish him well on my behalf,mate

Who ever thought of that phrase,DOH! :D:D:D

I must pop over to Buriram soon. Not too sure about 2moro as we are 1/2 way thru Village football/volleyball tournament and these teams need a 'token' manager

Dave

Bushmill,

Dave

Isn't that Standard Operating Procedure here on ThaiVisa and other forums?

Very few posters ever give any type of contact details on any of the forums. Whether it be for restaurants, bars, hotels, travel agents, etc. A simple telephone number can be most helpful, especially if one is unfamiliar with an area.

Bushmill,

Dave

Isn't that Standard Operating Procedure here on ThaiVisa and other forums?

Very few posters ever give any type of contact details on any of the forums. Whether it be for restaurants, bars, hotels, travel agents, etc. A simple telephone number can be most helpful, especially if one is unfamiliar with an area.

I dont consider information that can be obtained from a phone book as private & personal.

Surely if people enquire about shops/facilities they might find it useful to know where they are too. This aint rocket science :D

Dave

Yep Dave...thats the Rocky I am talking about :jerk:

The "Curse of the Buriram Bars" being one :P

In that case, please wish him well on my behalf,mate

Who ever thought of that phrase,DOH! :D:D:D

I must pop over to Buriram soon. Not too sure about 2moro as we are 1/2 way thru Village football/volleyball tournament and these teams need a 'token' manager

:D

Dave

So

Wot's that got to do with you? :o Surely they are not that desperate.? However I could be available if it's the girls volleyball team!

TBWG :wai: