Emergency Re-entry Visa

I have a one year extention to my Non O visa. Where do I get an emergency re-entry visa?

I live in Phetchabun & my new office under the changed rules is Nan- 460 km away.

I do not have time to go there & I understand the airport can no longer issue a re-entry visa.

What can I do?

I have a one year extention to my Non O visa. Where do I get an emergency re-entry visa?

I live in Phetchabun & my new office under the changed rules is Nan- 460 km away.

I do not have time to go there & I understand the airport can no longer issue a re-entry visa.

What can I do?

Start driving or get the bus... :o

Try calling immigration and see what they say. The memo said that the airport could still do it in case of an emergency.

But what you consider an emergency might not be one to them.

This list from immigrations website has contact info for airport immigration. http://www.immigration.go.th/nov2004/en/ba...hp?page=central

Thank you, I will contact Immigration. When I applied for my last extention I had the form filled out for a re-entry visa but was talked out of it by the Immigration officer. I had no immediate travel plans & just wanted it as insurance in case I needed it in an emergency. "Why bother when you can get one at the airport. You can even do it online & pick it up as you leave." Now everything is changed. So the moral of this tale is always be in possession of a re-entry visa.

• 1 month later...

Hii, I was just wondering, can I get a re-entry permit at Phuket International Airport when I leave Thailand? or do I have to go to the Phuket immigration office? I heard BKK airport stopped issuing the re-entry permits these days? Is it true for Phuket airport also? Please advise. Also, some guidance map of phuket immigration office in case I really have to go there would be great help in this situation.

Thanks in advance.

A.

Yes getting a re-entry permit (it is not visa) when you get your extension is always the best thing to do.

Good luck.