Electrical Equipments

localguy

hi can someone please tell me where to find the biggest electrical shop in chiang mai is

thinking about fridges, tv, stoves like franke, smeg washing machine or things like that

building a new house want to buy everything at one place hope to get a better price than where i live in chiang rai

in chiang rai there is no franke or smeg and the prices comp to bangkok are much higher

hope you all can help me

thanks

Best place by far is on Sridonchai.

On the left about midway between Suriwong Books and SE corner of the moat. (traveling west)

HomiKitch (or something like that) is the name.

Power Buy (Airport Plaza) ordinary stuff and very ordinary when it comes to installing anything (this goes for TV's and air conditioners in particular)

Edited by john b good

On the left about midway between Suriwong Books and SE corner of the moat. (traveling west)

Power Buy (Airport Plaza) ordinary stuff and very ordinary when it comes to installing anything (this goes for TV's and air conditioners in particular)

Do they have dryers?

Do they have dryers?

Memory is waning.

What I am saying is maybe/maybe not.

Why don't you happen by and take a look.

Edited by john b good

Do they have dryers?

Plenty of hairdryers :o

For European brands your choices are mostly limited to Home Pro, HomiKitch and Index Living Mall.

The selection is mostly Identical between the three. The price will depend who has the best deal for the brand you are looking for at the time you are looking.

When I outfitted my Kitchen with Fagor (Stove, hood, Microwave, Oven, and dishwasher) Index living Mall had the best price, The next month Home Pro had the best price for the same appliances. HomiKitch was always the most expensive (for my items)

My stuff bought at Index Living Mall was installed by the same installer who does Homikitch, I am not sure about Home pro, although if you live in Chiang Rai you may be installing it yourself.

It is also my understanding that out of all of the European brands only Teka has has service in Chiang Mai.

If you are buying a Dishwasher keep in mind that they are still not very common here and sometimes the soap can be hard to find, so stock up.

In addition buying a single brand will usually net you a better deal as each brand has its own sales person.

Good Luck

Edited by Lordfoul

For European brands your choices are mostly limited to Home Pro, HomiKitch and Index Living Mall.

The selection is mostly Identical between the three. The price will depend who has the best deal for the brand you are looking for at the time you are looking.

When I outfitted my Kitchen with Fagor (Stove, hood, Microwave, Oven, and dishwasher) Index living Mall had the best price, The next month Home Pro had the best price for the same appliances. HomiKitch was always the most expensive (for my items)

My stuff bought at Index Living Mall was installed by the same installer who does Homikitch, I am not sure about Home pro, although if you live in Chiang Rai you may be installing it yourself.

It is also my understanding that out of all of the European brands only Teka has has service in Chiang Mai.

If you are buying a Dishwasher keep in mind that they are still not very common here and sometimes the soap can be hard to find, so stock up.

In addition buying a single brand will usually net you a better deal as each brand has its own sales person.

Good Luck

sound pretty much like i was thinking

im a kitchen guy so i wanted to buy things like franke or smeg an oven, gas hobe , steamer , hood and fridge the same time

so all the help you all give me is nice thanks

i was in bkk last week and found out that a fridge double door lg was 40000 baht cheaper then in chiang rai

so was the samsung serie 8 tv

going next week to chiang mai and take a look around

going there for the cotto showroom

so can do that the same time

again thanks very much for all the ideas

• 2 months later...