Need Proper Massage

Lived here a while now and have been to a few massage joints. Now, I am no prude, but I really don't need a golden shower at the end, no matter how delightful that may be, Any decent massage places in Bophut area that does not involve pass the sausage?

Edited by Major Major

Lived here a while now and have been to a few massage joints. Now, I am no prude, but I really don't need a golden shower at the end, no matter how delightful that may be, Any decent massage places in Bophut area that does not involve pass the sausage?

Santi healing in maenam. Right across cafe cuccina. "Mr pain", will give your veins bloodcirkulation for 500 baht an hour, minimum booking 2 hours and pay 500 on the booking up front. He do pointpressure massage, herbal steam, stone therapy. He make his own oils and his own balm.

You might want to google "Golden Shower". I think , I hope ,you have the wrong meaning

You might want to google "Golden Shower". I think , I hope ,you have the wrong meaning

:o:D:D

Well I have never been offered either options in Bophut or FM village.

Edited by Rooo

:o:D:D

Well I have never been offered either options in Bophut or FM village.

I was also a bit shocked when i googled that word. Can´t be the average massageplace to get that "service" performed?

Those wierd tourists. :D

Major you are a rich lawyer...way are you having to ask??? Go to one of he the good resorts and enjoy...FYI the spa at Impiana is currently charging 50% of their normal prices :o

give him a break, like he said, he is "no prude." :o