Storage Facilities For Suitcase

lilBob

A friend of mine has in the past has stored my luggage (a suitcase) for me. But due to the education requirements he has to return to Farangland.

I visit Pattaya every 4-5 months and am looking for alternatives, (ie renting a storage facility).

By storing my gear it enables me to travel light and still bring stuff over for friends.

Any advice or info. would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance

lilBob :o

If you are coming through Swampy, probably the most convenient is the airport left luggage. 100THB/day and, oddly, more for long-term. See:

Not so convenient if you are intent on not going into Bangkok is Bangkok Self Storage, but they are a good, clean reliable outfit. They let me overrun by a month when PAD delayed my return with their airport occupation and to pay on collection. At 100THB/week it's a seventh of the Swampy rate.

One I haven't tried is Pattaya Storage in Patts and Jomtien, they say 10THB/day for a suitcase or you might be able to fit your gear into a cheaper locker or storage bin.

Cheers,

K.

in jomtien complex. mai pang motorcycle shop has a laundry and a storage next to it. same owner. she has been there 10 years already, very important, since you would like your things back later I belive. she is very honest and speaks fluent engish, grew up in a convent

and no, i dont have any financial interest, just trying to help you both

in jomtien complex. mai pang motorcycle shop has a laundry and a storage next to it. same owner. she has been there 10 years already, very important, since you would like your things back later I belive. she is very honest and speaks fluent engish, grew up in a convent

and no, i dont have any financial interest, just trying to help you both

Tanks for the helpful replies, I should have done a search before I posted, :o evereyone has been very helpful

I feel so stupid but thanks again :D

lilBob