So Much Better To Talk

First of all: this is not a job offer. So if u want fast cash, forget it. And if you are a tourist desperately looking for an income to finace his stay in Thailand, forget it too.

We had to closed our office a couple of month ago. So our company only exist on the paper now.

I imagine that there are plenty of others just like us around here in Thailand loking for new opportuninites.

Instead of hanging around and being desperate I suggest lets meet and talk. Together we have more ideas and maybe we could make a new start with a new project together.

If you are a farang expat interested to meet next week, send me a short email with your motivation for such a meeting to [email protected].

I am looking forward to a interesting conversation, where we share our ideas and hopefully have lots in common.

Now of course, you must be living in Bangkok, so dont write me from Delhi or so and waste my time.

Mark

Edited by benwenger

Wow 3 times the same post and total 3 posts ?!

No offense but this looks like you are a ex-employee or business owner desperately looking for an income to finace his stay in Thailand. Am i right ?

First of all: this is not a job offer. So if u want fast cash, forget it. And if you are a tourist desperately looking for an income to finace his stay in Thailand, forget it too.

We had to closed our office a couple of month ago. So our company only exist on the paper now.

I imagine that there are plenty of others just like us around here in Thailand lokking for new opportuninites.

Instead of hanging around and being desperate I suggest lets meet and talk. Together we have more ideas and maybe we could make a new start with a new project together.

If you are interested to meet next week, send me a short email with your motivation for such a meeting to [email protected].

I am looking forward to a interesting coinversation, where we share our ideas and hopefully have lots in common.

Mark

I'll be available in April. I suggest we start an english school together :o

I imagine that there are plenty of others just like us around here in Thailand lokking for new opportuninites.

If you are interested to meet next week, send me a short email with your motivation for such a meeting to [email protected].

I am looking forward to a interesting coinversation, where we share our ideas and hopefully have lots in common.

Mark

Good Luck. Hope make some good contact here. :o:D