Burapa Bike Week 09 Pictures

barrybike

Hi Barry, tis a good coverage of what was on offer. The variety of custom bikes is as good as most shows down here....better actually as there are so many Jap customs in LOS.

And some of the babes looked pretty good!

Thanks for sharing.

Not bad pics Baz.

I like the reflection one.

Chopper city and more chrome than chromeworld but where are the sports bikes?! :o

jk you know the score at thai bike weeks ..........sports bikes are minority at them........thais love their custom bikes ,,,,,,,,, :D .you cant blame them they are so much more interesting to look at , many hand made one off designs......brilliant stuff...the thai custom bikes are up there with the best in the world..........by the way jk you said you like the reflection pic ,well it wasent a reflection it was straight through the wheel ...those wheels are see through bullet proof glass/perspex type wheels....very expensive..........

Edited by barrybike

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
thais love their custom bikes ,,,,,,,,, :D .you cant blame them they are so much more interesting to look at
Opinions vary! :o

LOL!

Yeah- I'd agree they are 'interesting' to look at, but thank goodness I don't have to ride a "Thai custom"! (Ever notice most of them are trucked to the bike weeks?)