Concentrated Fruit Juice

Lickey

There is lots of cheap fruits on our local market just now, I have tamarind/banana/papaya all organic from our farm, i would really like to make a concentrated juice ready to dilute when needed, we have a blender, normally used for smoothies, could i use this to seperate the juices, then use a cloth to seperate the pith and save the juice, or is a blender too violent, perhaps squeezing or crushing the fruit would be better,?

Thanks for ideas and tips, Lickey..

There is lots of cheap fruits on our local market just now, I have tamarind/banana/papaya all organic from our farm, i would really like to make a concentrated juice ready to dilute when needed, we have a blender, normally used for smoothies, could i use this to seperate the juices, then use a cloth to seperate the pith and save the juice, or is a blender too violent, perhaps squeezing or crushing the fruit would be better,?

Thanks for ideas and tips, Lickey..

A blender will be too "violent" for making the juices, your juices will end up very bitter :o ,

try to get a juicer, not too expensive.

Gerd

Wont be this year Buffaloe, next year when im sure the farm has been cleaned by rains of insectices/pesticides/& herbicides, then perhaps will make some juices for the market, although no cides have been sprayed near the fruit trees, i want to be sure its pure,

Cheers Lickey..