Job Recruitment Agency For Farangs

Job agency Bangkok.

Does any one know if such a company exists in Bangkok?

Yes there are quite a few. You can find them in a number of ways, including:

1. doing a thaivisa search - many folks have asked the same question you have asked

2. visit the main employment web sites (e.g. jobsdb, etc etc) and you will see the names of the various agencies listed with the ads - then go to their web sites

3. visit the web sites of the various chambers of commerce in BKK (e.g. australia-thailand chamber of commerce). typically there will be a couple of recruitment agencies on the membership list

4. do a google search using thailand+employment+agency or similar

the thing that is a bit annoying with both the employers, the job web sites, and the recuitment agencies, is that they usually don't identify whether or not they want (or will accept) applications from non-thai nationals. don't assume that because they are advertising in english, are run by farang, et, etc, that they are interested in farang job-seekers. this means you can waste a lot of time just to find this out.

why (for example) the big employment web sites can't include this variable as a searchable criteria is beyond me - I have emailed a few to suggest that they do and (you guessed it) never a response

Job agency Bangkok.

Am looking at finding a new job (insurance based)

Are there any companies that place jobs or is it a matter of contacting each firm direct?

Thanks,

Hi. Sorry, but I can't answer that question. But if anybody who's got a bachelor degree in any field,from America, England, New Zealand, South Africa, Australia looking for a job as an English teacher please feel free to contact me for further details. Salary is more than 30,000 baht. The company will pay for your work permit and visa. People with experience preferred. The next orientation will be held in Bangkok, starting at the 2oth of April.The needed Thai culture course will be free for you if you'll join us.

post-39518-1235868819_thumb.jpg

post-39518-1235869124_thumb.jpg

Edited by Sisaketmike

Job agency Bangkok.

Am looking at finding a new job (insurance based)

Are there any companies that place jobs or is it a matter of contacting each firm direct?

Thanks,

Hi. Sorry, but I can't answer that question. But if anybody who's got a bachelor degree in any field,from America, England, New Zealand, South Africa, Australia looking for a job as an English teacher please feel free to contact me for further details. Salary is more than 30,000 baht. The company will pay for your work permit and visa. People with experience preferred. The next orientation will be held in Bangkok, starting at the 2oth of April.The needed Thai culture course will be free for you if you'll join us.

• 4 weeks later...

I'm unsure whether there is a recruitment firm that places farangs only. However, you could try Robert Walters Recruitment in Sathorn (they're in the Q House building where L& H Bank are situated). Their business includes financial services placements. They may be able to advise you on insurance companies that may need some foreign expertise.

• 4 months later...

I agree most recruitment companies do not specify if they help non-Thai nationals. Some of them simply do not even respond to inquiries. I had a good experience with Smart Search Executive Recruitment in the Chidlom area. Website: www.ssrecruitment.com.

Gave me good advice and lined up several interviews for me. Good experience from the only company that even tried to help me.

• 2 weeks later...
I agree most recruitment companies do not specify if they help non-Thai nationals. Some of them simply do not even respond to inquiries. I had a good experience with Smart Search Executive Recruitment in the Chidlom area. Website: www.ssrecruitment.com.

Gave me good advice and lined up several interviews for me. Good experience from the only company that even tried to help me.

Good advice. Thanks