Possible Find 2 Room Living For Max 12kbaht Month In Patong?

Blekfisen

Hello!

I am interested in finding a house or appartment for rent around 4 months, for between 10-12000 baht monthly? Been walking around along Nanai road for 2 days and its not easy to find a) a 2 room appartment ,everything is one room only and :o rent under 15k for a 2 room place.

Surely there must exist alot of cheap places within my budget or am I hoping for the impossible? and if so , does anyone have any tip for how to best find them and where, walking along Nanai road and especially entering all the side streets have so far not resulted ?

Hello!

I am interested in finding a house or appartment for rent around 4 months, for between 10-12000 baht monthly? Been walking around along Nanai road for 2 days and its not easy to find a) a 2 room appartment ,everything is one room only and :o rent under 15k for a 2 room place.

Surely there must exist alot of cheap places within my budget or am I hoping for the impossible? and if so , does anyone have any tip for how to best find them and where, walking along Nanai road and especially entering all the side streets have so far not resulted ?

Go 2 MOUSE HOLE BAR...JUST BY CROSSROADS OF NANAI 7/11 FAMILY MART.

THERE ARE SMALL BUNGALOWS BEHIND THERE FOR 10 K 2 ROOMS...THERE IS A CREDIT CRUNCH ON

JUST BY CROSSROADS OF NANAI 7/11 FAMILY MART.

Did you ever count the 7/11s and Family Marts in Nanai? Oh, by the way, get your keyboard repaired, the lowercase characters got lost.

Not even a crossroad... it's a T-junction going to Jungceylon.

Getting back to the OP.... I'm surprised you could not find a 2 room (lounge & bedroom) in one of the Sois off Nanai for 10 - 12 K baht/month. I myself had a FOR RENT sign in Nanai 2 for a nice one bedroom apartment (lounge/kitchen/dining/bedroom/ensuite) with ADSL & cable TV for 12K. Don't think you phoned me, but too late now as I've rented out already.

Yeah I am surprised too. Thought it would be easy, the best I found today was a appartment for 11k(actually some house behind the mouse bar, not sure if it was the ones suggested though by barney...) , however no internet or phoneline connected which is a must for me since i hear the wireless internets are so unstable. 3 days walking in the extreme heat with no luck, but ill keep looking... I sure someone have some specific advice or place... all help appreciated for sure

Hallo,

I also have an "Apartment for rent" sign out in Nanai Road, opposite of The Royal Crown Hotel. At present I have a Studio Apartment available at a price of THB 7500/month (ADSL Internet facility on option). A 2 room apartment will be available by around mid April. PM me if you are interested.