Health Insurance

nikisue

Can someone please advice me what insurance is best to get for my daughter. She holds both UK an Thai citizenship and is 3 years old. The insurance policy that I have if I add her on does not provide that much cover and was wondering if anyone can recommend an insurance policy that would be suitable. Do you think it is better to get insurance directly from the hospital in our area or via a 3rd party company.

Thanks

Can someone please advice me what insurance is best to get for my daughter. She holds both UK an Thai citizenship and is 3 years old. The insurance policy that I have if I add her on does not provide that much cover and was wondering if anyone can recommend an insurance policy that would be suitable. Do you think it is better to get insurance directly from the hospital in our area or via a 3rd party company.

Thanks

Only 1 health insurance company in Thailand (Thaivisa knows them) will insure a child without a parent. Life insurance companies may, but their health coverage is generally quite low. As far as insurance through a hospital, I have no idea.

Thanks

You mentioned you have a Health Insurance policy, may we ask you to email Thai Visa Insurance with the details (plan and company) please ?

[email protected]