Songkran

Springman

Songkran is 13,14,15 April I am told it lasts longer in Pattaya. When will it start and when will it finish? Also is I am told it stops at 6pm. Some info on this subject would be appreciated.

Thank you :o

You sound positively terrified

Songkran is 13,14,15 April I am told it lasts longer in Pattaya. When will it start and when will it finish? Also is I am told it stops at 6pm. Some info on this subject would be appreciated.

It doesn't last longer in Pattaya.

It starts a week later (in Pattaya)

I prefer the Isaan Songkran above Pataya or Phuket versions. A much better atmosphere, in that it's real and not the commercial <deleted> put on for the tourists.

Totally agree, I prefer Songkran round the local villages.

:o:D:D

Stops at 6pm? Yeah right!

Maybe the Thais stop when it gets dark, but the tattooed white slobs will be on guard outside every bar with a supersoaker until well into the night waiting to blast anyone they see with impunity. There comes a point where they don't seem to get any pleasure from it anymore but just assault people like it's some kind of duty.

Edited by tw25rw