Biker Bars

barrybike

Pitstop in SW Chiang Mai (google it)

A Harley / Sportsbike bar on Petchkasem Soi 80. Haven't been in there yet but a collection of impressive machines are next-door in the adjacent lot, told that they are owned by the bar manager/owner.

TT Restaurant and Bar in Khampaeng Pet, on Ratchadamnum Road. 0833 114075

The farang owner used to race in Moto GP and Isle of Man events. Good hang-out area.

Hope these help Barry.

Edited by JimsKnight

In Bangkok, there is the Ryder resort, a hotel behind Seacon Square that has live music and is open until 6 AM that is very biker friendly and there is a bar behind the Seri Centre that appears to be the home of bikers (the name escapes me but it is easily spotted on the road directly behind Seri Centre).

Rayong, hit secret soi any day and there is always some genuine biker fun. Udon hit Soi Easy Falang, well there is hundresd of places I might have to make a bloody map like LivingLOS for bars soon...

A Harley / Sportsbike bar on Petchkasem Soi 80. Haven't been in there yet but a collection of impressive machines are next-door in the adjacent lot, told that they are owned by the bar manager/owner.

The farang owner used to race in Moto GP and Isle of Man events. Good hang-out area.

Hope these help Barry.

i went to the isle of man tt from 1990 to 2000 ,joey dunlop was killed shortly after and didnt go since ,maybe this year .do you know the farangs name of this placs jk...i just posted this topic to see can i hear of new ones ,i know a good few places heres the ones i know rider resort bangkok , rca area bars bangkok , warriors bar pattaya soi pattaya park , wet n wild a go go pattaya biker brotherhood , naglua has lone brothers clubhouse and pit bull mc clubhouse , asian nomads clubhouse thirdroad pattaya and shark riders mc further down near soi buckhao , sallya bar mad dog mc bar soi 5 jomtien and club house the other place soi 4 jomtien , tq on beach road home to jesters pattaya ,phuket has nickys handle bar and free wheels bar all in patong ,and sunriders has one there too.

mai pen rai use lion bar in pattaya , easyriders bar in pattaya closed now .blues factory pattaya bikers go here too , i would love to learn of more any one cheers ..........

Rayong, hit secret soi any day and there is always some genuine biker fun. Udon hit Soi Easy Falang, well there is hundresd of places I might have to make a bloody map like LivingLOS for bars soon...

well there is hundreds of places ........if there is so many places i would love to hear some more names other than the ones i know already ...thanks

Hope these help Barry.

i went to the isle of man tt from 1990 to 2000 ,joey dunlop was killed shortly after and didnt go since ,maybe this year .do you know the farangs name of this placs jk...i just posted this topic to see can i hear of new ones ,i know a good few places heres the ones i know rider resort bangkok , rca area bars bangkok , warriors bar pattaya soi pattaya park , wet n wild a go go pattaya biker brotherhood , naglua has lone brothers clubhouse and pit bull mc clubhouse , asian nomads clubhouse thirdroad pattaya and shark riders mc further down near soi buckhao , sallya bar mad dog mc bar soi 5 jomtien and club house the other place soi 4 jomtien , tq on beach road home to jesters pattaya ,phuket has nickys handle bar and free wheels bar all in patong ,and sunriders has one there too.

mai pen rai use lion bar in pattaya , easyriders bar in pattaya closed now .blues factory pattaya bikers go here too , i would love to learn of more any one cheers ..........

Nigel

Hope these help Barry.

Nigel

second name .if he rode in tt i just thought i might know him .is it davies ?

Just discovered an open air bar, opened 2 weeks ago, on a road in the Papadeang (sp?) area of BKK. The Thai owner and his family seem to have a few bikes and while I was having a beer about 10 mostly HD's stopped to say hello on their way to a wedding nearby.

Papadeang is on the opposite side of the Chao Praya river from Phrakanong, Bang na. I often take the ferry (bikes and pedestrians only, about 10 baht each way) at Sanpawut road and drive around the area there and have a few drinks.

The bar (shed) I found is on the way from the ferry to the new (ringroad) bridge built over the Chao Praya. Opens at 4pm I was told and there will always be 1 or more chopper type bikes be parked at the bar. Can't remeber the name but the owner and his family seem very nice people.

Just discovered an open air bar, opened 2 weeks ago, on a road in the Papadeang (sp?) area of BKK. The Thai owner and his family seem to have a few bikes and while I was having a beer about 10 mostly HD's stopped to say hello on their way to a wedding nearby.

Papadeang is on the opposite side of the Chao Praya river from Phrakanong, Bang na. I often take the ferry (bikes and pedestrians only, about 10 baht each way) at Sanpawut road and drive around the area there and have a few drinks.

The bar (shed) I found is on the way from the ferry to the new (ringroad) bridge built over the Chao Praya. Opens at 4pm I was told and there will always be 1 or more chopper type bikes be parked at the bar. Can't remeber the name but the owner and his family seem very nice people.

thanks jrbkk64 for this place ,if you have any more exact info name etc would be great thanks

Edited by barrybike