Seamstress/tailor For Minor Repairs.

lawling

Anyone know where I can find one in the South Pattaya/ Jomtien area?

I used to go the lady with the sewing machine at the junction of Thepprasit and Thappraya Roads but she doesn't seem to be there anymore.

I don't want to know about Indian tailors - just need someone handy with a needle who will patch my pants!

I was going to ask about a 'dressmaker' but reckoned that would have people asking if I was into transvestism. :o

I used to go the lady with the sewing machine at the junction of Thepprasit and Thappraya Roads but she doesn't seem to be there anymore.

I don't want to know about Indian tailors - just need someone handy with a needle who will patch my pants!

I was going to ask about a 'dressmaker' but reckoned that would have people asking if I was into transvestism. :o

There is a lady who is set up on Soi Yamato who has taken up the legs of trousers for me good work and cheap, her hours seem to vary but you will see her sewing machine on your left as you walk from 2nd to Beach rd. :D PS I like the Sunnies look too.

There is a lady who is set up on Soi Yamato who has taken up the legs of trousers for me good work and cheap, her hours seem to vary but you will see her sewing machine on your left as you walk from 2nd to Beach rd. :D PS I like the Sunnies look too.

Thanks Bob. That's useful to know.

Two or three operate on the street on South Pattaya Road between the temple and Tuk Com,

especially on market days (Tue/Fri), one dead opposite Tuk Com is good.

There's a decent seamstress in Jomtien Complex if that is near you. Assuming you know the area, it's in the corner shop unit to the left of the Two Donnas and Fantasy Bar, as you stand facing them. So one side of the shop is on the moo where Fantasy Bar is, and the other is on the moo heading east past L'Olivier's and the Hideaway Bar. (I hope that's fairly clear.) It used to be a gay place selling thongs and so on, called 'Vinegar' I think, but that may have changed. Anyway, there's a little old lady who hides away inside the shop, and she does cheap repairs. Just go inside and ask.

There's a decent seamstress in Jomtien Complex if that is near you. Assuming you know the area, it's in the corner shop unit to the left of the Two Donnas and Fantasy Bar, as you stand facing them. So one side of the shop is on the moo where Fantasy Bar is, and the other is on the moo heading east past L'Olivier's and the Hideaway Bar. (I hope that's fairly clear.) It used to be a gay place selling thongs and so on, called 'Vinegar' I think, but that may have changed. Anyway, there's a little old lady who hides away inside the shop, and she does cheap repairs. Just go inside and ask.

Thanks, Guderain. Indeed, that's only minutes away and I'll check it out.

I'm amazed at how I have passed all of those places regularly and didn't take note of them. I was in Tuk Com this morning - as I am frequently - and took notice, for the first time, of all the tailors and dressmakers slaving away over their sewing machines in the surrounding streets.

Reckon I need to open my eyes a bit more! :o