Nikki Beach

As an afficionado of Nikki Beach, I have recently received a message from them; that now, they are open in Samui (Lipa Noi).

I am planning to visit it next weekend, on my way back from K.L.; and I was just wondering if any of you, Samui residents, went already to that place. Any good?

I am driving by about twice every week, looks like they are still fixing the last details, hiring/training staff etc., didn't see any guests yet. The last 2/3 months they worked like crazy. You might be kind of guinea pig if you go next week. That said, looks like a resort with an individual touch, interesting architecture, and a lovely beach for sure, if you like it quiet.

As an afficionado of Nikki Beach, I have recently received a message from them; that now, they are open in Samui (Lipa Noi).

I am planning to visit it next weekend, on my way back from K.L.; and I was just wondering if any of you, Samui residents, went already to that place. Any good?

Not open yet

Just get informed that the soft-opening will happen in April.

No clue about C.D. or what-who-ever, might come: that's why "Nikki Beach", as far as I know: is intended for...

By bringing the "franchise" to Samui, I wish them all the best, regarding the fact that the task will be difficult!

Anyway, I will visit the premises this weekend...