Where Can I Buy A Bread Making Machine

bendyallen

BakerMart sells everything about baking...053 334 111-2, they are sort of across the raod from the Adventure Hotel on the Super Highway. PM me if you want map, its in my mag.

It's a great place for buying butter and cheese too :o

Wow, where was all this info when I posted the same 'looking for breadmaker' a couple of months ago. I ended up going for a hitachi ordered from Varasu.com in BKK for 5,900THB. Works great and having daily fresh bread better than any you can buy in CM.

Most breadmaker manuals will have basic recipes, but google will give you many more.

Just out of curiosity.....what brand name is the one at homepro??

I just returned from Homepro and no breadmaker in their brochure.....asked the English speaking woman behind the counter, she had a boy take me to the toaster section....none anywhere in Homepro, so save yourself a trip there for one. Thais often confuse a toaster for a breadmaker as I found in my search for a breadmaker in CM last month.

Wow, where was all this info when I posted the same 'looking for breadmaker' a couple of months ago. I ended up going for a hitachi ordered from Varasu.com in BKK for 5,900THB. Works great and having daily fresh bread better than any you can buy in CM.

Most breadmaker manuals will have basic recipes, but google will give you many more.

"Varasu" (or verasu) on Thanon Wittaya in the big mango has the most up to the minute equipment in Thailand "by far"

From top of the range Scan Pan titanium stuff to everyday kitchen and dining requirements.

Probably the only place of it's type in the realm.

"Varasu" (or verasu) on Thanon Wittaya in the big mango has the most up to the minute equipment in Thailand "by far"

From top of the range Scan Pan titanium stuff to everyday kitchen and dining requirements.

Probably the only place of it's type in the realm.

It's Verasu - with an "e". As implied earlier, they do mail order. My previous experiences with them have been good - prompt delivery, efficient/helpful service when you call them etc. They currently have the Severin breadmaker on special offer - and Severin is generally a good brand IMO.

http://www.verasu.com/Eng_version/Product_...=Bread%20Makers

PL, I gave up on finding one in CM a month ago and ordered on line thru Verasu.com

link--

http://www.verasu.com/ENG_version/productd...productid=45689

They offer only two models, hitachi [@5,925THB]and severin [@3,899THB] .

I chose the higher priced hitachi based on negative reports on the severin.

love my Hitachi after 2 weeks, baking a loaf 4x a week and it is easy to use and clean.

Verasu shipped via Thai post and arrived in 3 days for 200THB.

You'll love it!!

PL, I gave up on finding one in CM a month ago and ordered on line thru Verasu.com

link--

http://www.verasu.com/ENG_version/productd...productid=45689

They offer only two models, hitachi [@5,925THB]and severin [@3,899THB] .

I chose the higher priced hitachi based on negative reports on the severin.

love my Hitachi after 2 weeks, baking a loaf 4x a week and it is easy to use and clean.

Verasu shipped via Thai post and arrived in 3 days for 200THB.

You'll love it!!

Agreed. Getting one delivered from Verasu in Bangkok proved much less hassle than traipsing around CM. The Hitachi one makes great bread. :o

• 3 months later...
Thanks guys,

Thats 2 votes for the Hitachi, anyone got the Severin ?

anyone know how much the kenwood breadmaker costs in Thailand?

Yes, I have a Severin Breadmaker, which I bought for about 4,000 baht at the YOK store; YOK is located on the Superhighway approximately opposite the Carrefour Supermarket. It's a brand-new store, and they have a big sign on a tall post out front. Plenty of free parking, and all kinds of baking supplies. Fun to visit even if you don't buy the breadmaker. YOK has good prices and good service; I lost the paddle for the Severin, and they got a replacement in just 5 days.

If you already have an oven, why not just buy a mixer?

The ambient temp here is great for rising bread, particularly

quick if you use easy bake yeast from Makro. That way

you can make 4 loaves at a time and freeze them.

David