Looking To By A Kawasaki D Tracker In Issan

lukey1979

Im looking to by a Dtracker or KLX 250 up here in Surin, I have driven around Surin and Buriram already and have'nt found a Kawasaki dealership anywhere. Been combing through the Thai websites looking for secondhand bikes and its making my eyes bleed, Would rather just go to a dealership and pay for a new one.

Any advice to dealerships throughout isaan would be great.

mate, if you're really serious about it, why not give the dealer in Bangkok a call and ask them about the nearest dealer to your place?

worst case, you could maybe arrange to buy it from Bangkok and i'm sure they can deliver it to you.... :o

If you were to arrange a healthy deposit, then I'm sure you could pay the balance on delivery.

The Kawasaki Thailand website lists the following dealer in Buriram (actually - Nong Rong).

1 หจก. นางรองถนัดยนต์ 70-78 ถ. ประจันตเขต ต.นางรอง อ. นางรอง จ.บุรีรัมย์ 31110

Tel - (044)631-463 , 641-281

and this one in Surin city.

บจก.คาจิว่า สุรินทร์ 539 ถนนเทศบาล 1 ต.ในเมือง อ.เมืองสุรินทร์ จ. สุรินทร์ 32000

Tel - (044)531-199 , 514-000

Im looking to by a Dtracker or KLX 250 up here in Surin, I have driven around Surin and Buriram already and have'nt found a Kawasaki dealership anywhere. Been combing through the Thai websites looking for secondhand bikes and its making my eyes bleed, Would rather just go to a dealership and pay for a new one.

Any advice to dealerships throughout isaan would be great.

They have them both in stock in Korat at MPC bike shop 044 255011 along with a few Ninjas.