Earliest I Can Apply For Retirement Renewal

Hi

This has been answered before but I can't find so my apologies.

I have to get another retirement extension in April but I have to go somewhere soon. What is the earliest I can apply for a new retirement extension. My current one ends on 4th April.

Thnx

Hi

This has been answered before but I can't find so my apologies.

I have to get another retirement extension in April but I have to go somewhere soon. What is the earliest I can apply for a new retirement extension. My current one ends on 4th April.

Thnx

Thirty days before expiration -- so looks like today qualifies.

Correct, and if there are special reasons immigration will extend even sooner. Some offices even suggest you do it well before the 30 days. It is always wise to do your extension early, about 3 weeks before expiry so you have time to get additional documents if needed.

Note that an extension is always given from the date your currnt extension expires, not from the day you apply.

Pattaya encourages people to come in as early as 90 days before extension expiration.

Jingthing, Yes you correct by the Immigration rules, but i was told by the British Consulate in Jomtien,that they could refuse by saying too early. They told me to re-apply about 2 months before which i did, old retirement extension expired on 02/05/'09 renewed 02/03/'09 extension given till 02/05/2010 no problems at all.