My Fastest Immigration Visit

I commented several months ago about the huge number of Foreigners at the Jomtien Immigration office...I've lived here some 7 years and made a lot of 90 day reports...the last two at Jomtien meant waiting amid all these bodies.

Yesterday that all changed. I went in about 9 am with a completed 90 day report form and pulled a ticket out of the machine...I looked up to see what ticket was being served...it was mine...I did a double take at my ticket and the announcement. I rushed over to the Immigration official, a young woman I've never seen at Pattaya/Jomtien Immigration. She looked at my form, proof of address...stamped the page, stapled it into my passport..smiled and I was finished inside of two minutes...

Just thought I'd share this, to me, amazing experience. Talk about quick service.

I commented several months ago about the huge number of Foreigners at the Jomtien Immigration office...I've lived here some 7 years and made a lot of 90 day reports...the last two at Jomtien meant waiting amid all these bodies.

Yesterday that all changed. I went in about 9 am with a completed 90 day report form and pulled a ticket out of the machine...I looked up to see what ticket was being served...it was mine...I did a double take at my ticket and the announcement. I rushed over to the Immigration official, a young woman I've never seen at Pattaya/Jomtien Immigration. She looked at my form, proof of address...stamped the page, stapled it into my passport..smiled and I was finished inside of two minutes...

Just thought I'd share this, to me, amazing experience. Talk about quick service.

I am normally in and out in less than 10 and thats even standing there filling the form in...