Ed Visa For Learning Thai

brycat

Are there any schools in CM where you can obtain an ED visa for studying Thai? I know CMU offers a Thai Language course but it's a year long. I'm looking for something in the 3-6 month range. I've also taken Thai at AUA, but their program doesn't qualify students to obtain an ED visa.

Are there any schools in CM where you can obtain an ED visa for studying Thai? I know CMU offers a Thai Language course but it's a year long. I'm looking for something in the 3-6 month range. I've also taken Thai at AUA, but their program doesn't qualify students to obtain an ED visa.

I guess the proposed new Walen school, might be right up your alley - but I have no idea when it will open.......but I'm sure you will have lots of replies giving you more information. :o

Pro language offers a 1 year ED visa. As far as I know they are the only ones in CM.(besides university). Once accepted you have to leave the country to get your ED visa. Good for one year. After that you have to report to immigration every 3 months.

phone # is 086 431 0377

Good luck

I guess the proposed new Walen school, might be right up your alley - but I have no idea when it will open.......but I'm sure you will have lots of replies giving you more information. :o

Payap has a program that allows you to get an ED Visa. They have a web site.

Thats great. Is it just the school documentation and the neccesary fees, and my passport I would require? Or do I need to show finances etc?

There is no income requirement, but some consulates will want to see a bank book with some money in it, just to show you have money to live on. But not sure if they require this for an ED-visa. If you have it just bring it along.

Also have a look here: Near the bottom are reports about Ed-visa.

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/Latest-Repor...on-t189375.html