Cnbcon True Vision

yanabill1

I'm watching it now in Huay Yai...I saw your message and checked...I usually only watch it for Jay Leno...Jon Stewart did a number on it a short while ago

sun morning : i,m getting it now but for the last 4 days only a blank blue line ,only on cnbc am i going crazy?

Maybe an issue with your decoder box?

Did you try to unplug it from the power for about 10 minutes, pull the card out, re-seat the card again and power up again.

When I have strange things occur that's what I usually do to clear it.

The power must be completely disconnected to get the box to do a complete re-boot because if power is still applied from the plug even though the unit is "turned" off it still has power to keep the system in a ready state and the box holds in memory the last state it was in. Just look at it as another computer with an operating system and from time to time a complete re-boot (cold start) is required to refresh some of the primary settings. Doing this power disconnect does not wipe out any set up you have done with favorite channels and such.

Maybe an issue with your decoder box?

Did you try to unplug it from the power for about 10 minutes, pull the card out, re-seat the card again and power up again.

When I have strange things occur that's what I usually do to clear it.

The power must be completely disconnected to get the box to do a complete re-boot because if power is still applied from the plug even though the unit is "turned" off it still has power to keep the system in a ready state and the box holds in memory the last state it was in. Just look at it as another computer with an operating system and from time to time a complete re-boot (cold start) is required to refresh some of the primary settings. Doing this power disconnect does not wipe out any set up you have done with favorite channels and such.

Thanks you may have the solution since no one else seems to have had the problem.Thanks again