Motorcycle Dyno Purchase?

Hello all

Recently picked up a Innovative A/F tool with accesories so i could finally dial in my VFR when i thought "hey i could also do it for other people too!" so i purchased a kit to run on any bike easily adn track several perameters then graph it all up. But i was thinking i might go in for a dyno too. Has anyone seen one in Thailand? All the ones i look at are American sales only. I am sorta of wanting to run a bike shop on the side of our other shop outside of Chiang Rai. Nothing big but have some things that are hard to come by here in the land of smiles. If you know of a brand or know someone who sells a motorcycle specific dynameter let me know!

UMMMMMMMM. Dirt shop in Bkk just had one installed. It came from Malaysia. but was a top brand name (can't remember what though).

Maybe give them a call and ask what type it is then google search. they are shit loads of money though.

Allan

• 1 month later...

you can check this site www.sportdevices.com they have a local distributor here in thailand, Paraprop shop and they sell motorcycle dynos. I have bought software and electronics from www.dyno46.com and are building my own dyno, not finnished jet, just have to get the roller made