2 Wheel Tractor Adventure

hank69

hi its hank here again, sorry ive been gone so long but have been busy working. (no having fun) i have just bought a new 2 wheel tractor and trailer and would like to have some fun travelling in thailand with my friends. would you like to come? i would like to try and drive from nong khai down to yala. yes i knoe its a lONG WAY but would be fun to try,dont you think? if you want you can bring your slow moving machine if not book a place with me. only have to think about food and sleep!

if all goes well i would like to go soon.

have fun hank

hi its hank here again, sorry ive been gone so long but have been busy working. (no having fun) i have just bought a new 2 wheel tractor and trailer and would like to have some fun travelling in thailand with my friends. would you like to come? i would like to try and drive from nong khai down to yala. yes i knoe its a lONG WAY but would be fun to try,dont you think? if you want you can bring your slow moving machine if not book a place with me. only have to think about food and sleep!

if all goes well i would like to go soon.

have fun hank

Hi Hank

I think your idea of fun is at the other end of the spectrum to mine. :o:D:D

I wouldn't do it if you paid me :D

Do you realise its presently 104f in the shade here today :D

Or is this a wind up??

Dave

No offense hank69 but you are nuts :D If you go just make sure you bring an extra drive belt.For such a long trip I wouild think it will wear out.Oh just remember you still have to drive back. :D Good luck and enjoy the ride.It really does sound like a great way to meet and greet the Thai people and see the country. :o

Edited by blue eyes

Best to convert your trailer into of a sort of caravan, with a gas hob ect, that way, when you go past a village at 5pm, buy some food and beer, then park in a field for the night, self-sufficient!! Sounds a better idea than that silly bugger who was going to walk back to Scandinavia from BKK, good luck to you,

Personally, i sorry i cant atend the convey, im not so laid back yet,

Cheers, Lickey.

Best to convert your trailer into of a sort of caravan, with a gas hob ect, that way, when you go past a village at 5pm, buy some food and beer, then park in a field for the night, self-sufficient!! Sounds a better idea than that silly bugger who was going to walk back to Scandinavia from BKK, good luck to you,

Cheers, Lickey.

or buy a Mobilehome...........

:o

We should change this thread to who we would nominate to go on this trip with him!

I vote ..... Weekend Warrior & The Don ( for interestign convo's)

:D

Dave

Cheers, Lickey.

or buy a Mobilehome...........

:o

We should change this thread to who we would nominate to go on this trip with him!

I vote ..... Weekend Warrior & The Don ( for interestign convo's)

:D

Dave

Sounds "hanky"-dory to me :D

If you guys don't like the idea, then just keep your comments to yourselves and move on somewhere else !

I share the will to cross thailand from one end to the other too. With different transportation, so what ? Rather cross it on a iron buffalo than staying in office, and seeing nothing.

Good luck for your trip, Hank, I'm sure you will have some fun !

++ ^^