Fast Corner

How is Fast Corner with custom work? I've got custom pipes that are backfiring on my bike that my mech says he can only fix with a welded addition to the end of them. I'm not too big on the idea of that but I know Fast Corner does Exhaust systems and that they are a K & N distributor. I'm hoping they could suggest something different.

How are they with carbs and exhaust? Anyone with firsthand experience?

How is Fast Corner with custom work? I've got custom pipes that are backfiring on my bike that my mech says he can only fix with a welded addition to the end of them. I'm not too big on the idea of that but I know Fast Corner does Exhaust systems and that they are a K & N distributor. I'm hoping they could suggest something different.

How are they with carbs and exhaust? Anyone with firsthand experience?

Is the bike properly tuned? Sounds more like a carb. adjustment or jets.

Is the bike properly tuned? Sounds more like a carb. adjustment or jets.

That's what I'm thinking too, but I suck at carb adjustment. They said that the backfire was due to the open pipes and a (basically) open airbox. In my understanding of carbs (which I'll admit is really minimal), that level of airflow and lack of back pressure can be remedied with properly sized jets. That's why I'm hoping to take the bike somewhere else for a second opinion.

My bike is a `93 Steed 600 (the bike in my profile pic), does Dirt Shop have experience with "large" cruisers? Do they speak English there?

Are there any good carb shops in the west-end of town? I'm in Pinklao so OnNut is right through the worst of downtown traffic for me.