I'm Just Waiting Here...

IanForbes

??????????

I think its a little bit like one of those David Attenborough Nature documentaries. Instead of positioning himself in a blind to observe "wildlife", looks like our man Ian has blended into the local environment at a sidewalk bar with Singha camoflage in persuit of the local female fauna that has left some "sign" at a local laundry. Seems Ian may have stumbled on the elusive Gogo bird.

Nice going Ian. More pics to follow I assume?

??????????

I think its a little bit like one of those David Attenborough Nature documentaries. Instead of positioning himself in a blind to observe "wildlife", looks like our man Ian has blended into the local environment at a sidewalk bar with Singha camoflage in persuit of the local female fauna that has left some "sign" at a local laundry. Seems Ian may have stumbled on the elusive Gogo bird.

She was every bit as nice as the short shorts suggested. But, then I knew that beforehand. I know the lovely lady who owns the laundry. I also knew the gal with the great figure doesn't speak a word of English, so that sorta lets me out. I thought it would be a little invasive to take photos, so I'll leave that up to your imagination. If you've been to Thailand you know what I mean... IT'S EVERYWHERE!

Geesuz I luv this country!

I just hoped to get a chuckle.

??????????

No worries, it's a heterosexual thing.

Yeh, nothing like a bit of healthy stalking to pass the day eh... :D:o:D:D

edit: just couldnt decide on the right smilies... ..twas no easy task

Edited by eek

Well, you know Eek.... What're you gonna do ?! Boys will be boys. I know Ian and he means no harm though, and he is the oldest teenager I know. And the city's not short on them either, all running around feeling like they're 'James F'ing Bond' (as one lady friend recently put it). Anyway Ian got his chuckle..... vive le difference !

now now, dont be mean about my smilie choices. :o

anyway, i edited them already.

Bully!

I don't mean to be extra work for the mods, eek. I just like to have fun. I'll never post anything that is obscene, slanderous or against the forum rules. I also know that women enjoy attention and appreciate a compleiment when I give it.

??????????

She was every bit as nice as the short shorts suggested. But, then I knew that beforehand. I know the lovely lady who owns the laundry. I also knew the gal with the great figure doesn't speak a word of English, so that sorta lets me out. I thought it would be a little invasive to take photos, so I'll leave that up to your imagination. If you've been to Thailand you know what I mean... IT'S EVERYWHERE!

Geesuz I luv this country!

I just hoped to get a chuckle.

Sounds more like a five fingered 'shuffle'.

??????????

No worries, it's a heterosexual thing.

Yeh, nothing like a bit of healthy stalking to pass the day eh... :D:o:D:D

Come on, it's not like he took the opportunity to sniff them.

I think.

Maybe Ian Forbes' real name is Arnold Layne :D

You folks are making me hoot. :o:D:D

And that is what life should be about. I just like to bring a little humour to the board to balance the negative stuff. I enjoy it when people poke fun at me if it's done in a friendly manner. That is what friends do all the time... it's a "guy" thing.

I DO look at life from a slightly different perspective than others.