Search Results Issue

Pakeha

I just did a search for "expat jobs" and got one page of results. Each time I clicked on a topic it took me to a message saying "404 not found".

I did the search in the business, jobs, economy section.

What's the problem?

Thanks for the reply Moss. I'm still having the same issue.

Did you include the quotation marks when you tried it?

Has anyone else tried it? What result did you get? I am getting to a list of results but when I click on one of the topics in the results page it gives me the error.

>Has anyone else tried it? What result did you get? I am getting to a list of results

>but when I click on one of the topics in the results page it gives me the error.

Should not matter from what sub-forum you run the search (using the Google search box top left section of each page) - the search result takes you to the same place.

Likely cause is bad cache/temporary internet files - simply cured from within your browser by clearing "Temporary Internet Files". Close browser, open it and try again.

If still having problems, go to Google's main page; www.google.com

Type the words inside the red brackets, { "expat jobs" site:thaivisa.com } then press the 'Search' button.

That will give you that same search result without going through the Google-Partner filters.

HTH

Thanks Cuban. I hadn't tried the google search function.

I tried the google search. It came up with limited results that weren't as good as the search function I've been using. My problem is occuring via the search function in the top right hand corner.

The search is working and giving me a page of results. It's just that when I click on one of the topics in the results page it leads to the error message.

Deleted my temp files but no change.

Edited by byoung2

> Did you do the search through google or the search on the right?

Yes - I searched from within the Thai Visa page - however the results are the same.

I wondered if you were suffering a DNS problem - only affecting certain sites you are trying to reach?

Bit of a puzzle.

Still getting the problem ?