Wedding Dresses In Phuket/bkk

Ausladyinpatong

Hi Ladies,

I'm wondering if anyone has some advice.

I live in Phuket and I'm getting married here this year.

I haven't looked at the local boutiques yet but I'm wondering if anyone has any reccomendations for bridal shops in Phuket or BKK.

My other option is to have a family member buy something in Melbourne that I can choose online, send it to me and then have alterations done locally in which case I would need a really great tailor in Phuket.

I'll be looking for something fairly traditional but not fussy...clean, classic lines..

Any ideas/advice/input would be greatly appreciated :o

Cheers,

Ausladyinpatong

Hi Ladies,

I haven't looked at the local boutiques yet but I'm wondering if anyone has any reccomendations for bridal shops in Phuket or BKK.

My other option is to have a family member buy something in Melbourne that I can choose online, send it to me and then have alterations done locally in which case I would need a really great tailor in Phuket.

I'll be looking for something fairly traditional but not fussy...clean, classic lines..

Cheers,

Ausladyinpatong

Hi,my wife is from Phuket,and we got married there last summer.She knows all the good and reasonable prices on things.The wedding photos we got from the place at the end of Sukdidet Road(you go to the beach if you want,plus in the studio).We had to rent traditional and regular;for that shop you turn right at the photo store and it is on your right about 2 or 3 km up(going towards town)I am in Canada now,and she is there,so thats all I can do for now.If you want the address I can ask her to get it,no problem.

Hi Ladies,

Cheers,

Ausladyinpatong

Hi,my wife is from Phuket,and we got married there last summer.She knows all the good and reasonable prices on things.The wedding photos we got from the place at the end of Sukdidet Road(you go to the beach if you want,plus in the studio).We had to rent traditional and regular;for that shop you turn right at the photo store and it is on your right about 2 or 3 km up(going towards town)I am in Canada now,and she is there,so thats all I can do for now.If you want the address I can ask her to get it,no problem.

I forgot to mention that the traditional and regular wedding dresses and suits were high quality,not hot and low cost.I could buy her traditional one(stunning,with lots of things)for $90 Canadian.We just rented,but I will buy that one for her later.We went there about 4 times,and there was always one thai lady working there aged about 30 or so(her business).

• 10 months later...
Hi Cognos,

I've pm'ed you for the address but I also want to say thank you so much for your reply.

I hope you and your wife are enjoying Canada.

Kind regards,

Ausladyinpatong

Hi there, i am in a similar situation to the OP, would you please send me the address to this shop also :) sounds perfect :D

kind regards

lee

Hi Cognos,

I've pm'ed you for the address but I also want to say thank you so much for your reply.

I hope you and your wife are enjoying Canada.

Kind regards,

Ausladyinpatong

Hi there, i am in a similar situation to the OP, would you please send me the address to this shop also :) sounds perfect :D

kind regards

lee

click on cognos name and you will see a drop down menu, in that menu is an option to send a personal message. Suggest you do that is this thread is fairly old and its unlikely cognos will see your request.