Skills Available

Herby

Hi first time on this site thanks to my big brother (soon to move to your neck of the woods, what I need to find out is - My wife and I are both qualified teachers with centre approval (city and Guilds) to deliver levels 1. 11. 111. N.V.Q,s in Hospitality, Teaching awards and Assessor awards, we are also approved to deliver Higher Level Qualifications that could lead to an Honers, who do we contact thanks Herby

Trying to be helpful and courteous here:

Herby, You might contact somebody within your profession or speciality or craft who understands what those qualifications mean. You're internationally qualified, right? There's an international association with a website, right?

Most of us in Thailand who read this part of the forum haven't been in the hospitality industry (except I spent a year as a night auditor and manager on duty at two Holiday Inns, but didn't learn much).

No offense intended, Heby, but within your career occupation, you should know who to contact better than we do. Ask your guild leader or master craftsman extraordinaire or whatever his title is.

If the hotel industry in Thailand doesn't know what you're referring to, your quals aren't worth much here. You might try to phrase it in simple non-technical English, as your brother(inlaw) did in his post earlier here.

Hi first time on this site thanks to my big brother (soon to move to your neck of the woods, what I need to find out is - My wife and I are both qualified teachers with centre approval (city and Guilds) to deliver levels 1. 11. 111. N.V.Q,s in Hospitality, Teaching awards and Assessor awards, we are also approved to deliver Higher Level Qualifications that could lead to an Honers, who do we contact thanks Herby

At last little brother, you have set the wheels in motion!! good on ya!! have a look through all the forums , the information and advice here is amazing,you just have to ask, nignoy

I could also suggest you read the "Questions about Qualifications" pinned at the top of this forum area, as well as the "Newbies" thread pinned in the same place.

Do your homework, then ask more specific questions. That said, I don't think many folks here have industry-specific hospitality training expertise- but then again, Thaivisa surprises me sometimes with the breadth of experience online here.

"Steven"