Clean Water Delivery Needed

lor

Once again our mains water has stopped. (Major Road Works between Pattaya & Jomtien)

We need to get some water delivered to the Pratnavik area but our local delivery man has the most filthy water I have ever seen. After a shower the floor is black with dirt, and it's not from me!

Does any one know of a good water delivery service that doesn't get it's water from swamps?

Chris

It might not be the water that is delivered thats dirty.

Sometimes I have to buy water, its very clean, then when its poured into my big Blue Water Tank, this churns up the green around the bottom of the inside of the tank, and the water is dirty and discoloured for a couple of days until it settles down again.

After it settles its fine again, so maybe the problem is your actual water tank...?

No we have two tanks, one contains a standbye supply got from the mains. When we need it we pump it to the main tank. That water comes out clean. When the other water is pumped to the main tank it is filthy. The delivery driver admits he does not get it from the council (which he should) but instead gets it from a big lake!

Chris