Cds Especially Jazz

jayboy

It would be very helpful if someone could let me know, especially since CDwarehouse has closed down, whether there's anywhere in Bangkok with a reasonable range of jazz CDs.

cd music shops in the mall bang kapi have good range of everything and if they havent got what u want im sure they will order it for u

Edited by barrybike

I vaguely remember seeing a small shop in one of the BTS stations that sells only jazz CDs. It might even be Asok... Could anyone else confirm this as I'm really not sure? All the shops in the BTS kind of blend into one memory, mostly consisting of that mobile phone place and the place that sells that weird 'soothing' music...

Gramaphone, 2nd flr Paragon has by far the best jazz selection in town. Lots of back catalogue stuff too.

There are actually two branches of this shop in Paragon. the one on the 4th flr has more rock, Thai pop and classical (some jazz)

Agree with Sabaijai about Chatuchak and Rex. Worth checking out. Also, 3rd floor Pantip, near the north east stairway. Kind of an open stand, very much into heavy metal but she's got jazz too.

Those 'Hitman' stands move around a lot. There's currently one set up at the Villa mall, Phaholyothin Soi 7 (Soi Aree) if you're in the area.