Info Request: Honda Cbr 150

I think you shouldn't be driving motorcycles if your brain doesn't work properly ..... :o Kudos to the mod for moving it to the right forum.

Riiiiight, because nobody except those surfing in the bikes forum would know where there is a Honda dealer...

...and as opposed to everyone else riding motorcycles in Thailand who have brains that are working properly???

Me and MY malfunctioning brain... ; )

??? TiT, haha

Edited by johnefallis

World Speed , Srinakarin road, 350 meters from the Ramkhamhaeng intersection, going away from Bangkapi, but has a long 'que' for service.

For fast service, the dealer on Pattanakarn, close to the intersection with a tunnel cutting through to Ramkhamhaeng 24 is fast regrding service, they changed my sparkplug for free, i brought the plug.

Both locations have CBR's in stock, the Pattanakarn one has two black ones in stock right now, other one has about 2-3 different colors.

Both locations were polite.

honda dealer on petchaburi rd /rama 9 din daeng have 2 in stock blue and black color last time i checked... 15th march, also has a phantom for those interested. the owner's ( old thai lady ) daughter speaks english and she cute too which is nice :o

They really friendly there ( I speak some thai and i over heard the owner telling the mech's to do extra good work with my bike cuz i was a farang.. which isnt often hehe.

cheers

Doubtful, but hope springs eternal. Methinks they neglected the updates in preparation for the bigger bikes they hoped to import. Those plans are now on hold. Until now, the CBR150R has been the Corvette of the Honda line in Thailand, as silly as that sounds. I always wished for a fuel injected CBR175RRi

Doubtful, but hope springs eternal. Methinks they neglected the updates in preparation for the bigger bikes they hoped to import. Those plans are now on hold. Until now, the CBR150R has been the Corvette of the Honda line in Thailand, as silly as that sounds. I always wished for a fuel injected CBR175RRi

I hope we wouldn't be waiting eternally though...it sure is nice to have a new design (not just decals) for the CBR150. Somewhere in the likes of the 125 would be welcome, an EFI, gear indicator (or is it just me?). Come to think of it, i'm wondering if the headlight assembly and front cowlings of the 125 will be plug and play on the 150?