Automatic Transmission Fluid Flush

Can anyone recommend a good place to have an automatic transmission flushed? And maybe have the transmission filter cleaned as well?

*(Toyota Camry which I believe doesn't really use the "replaceable" type filter; but rather, just a metal screen which can be cleaned).

do you want them to just drop the tranmission oil pan?

or do you expect them to pump out the old fluwid at the same time in with the new, that way it also drains the torque converter.

if you just want them to drop the pan, almost any garage can do it, though i would recommend a performance garage, as they generally know what to look for and do the way that works best, as they generally have to do them for performance cars.

I'd say dropping the pan would be enough, but the performance garage thing sounds like a good idea.

Actually I would've done it myself (drop the pan) but I don't have an area to do it... my apartment's landlady might not like the idea of me using the carpark as a fixit garage. (She's already letting me park my car at no extra parking cost to my old room-only rent). =p

Can you recommend a garage in Bkk?

Cheers. :o

I'd say dropping the pan would be enough, but the performance garage thing sounds like a good idea.

Actually I would've done it myself (drop the pan) but I don't have an area to do it... my apartment's landlady might not like the idea of me using the carpark as a fixit garage. (She's already letting me park my car at no extra parking cost to my old room-only rent). =p

Can you recommend a garage in Bkk?

Cheers. :o

Start with Toyota Main dealer?