Molly Malones/6 Nations

cloudbusting

Can anyone confirm that Molly Malones will be open for the entire Wales - Ireland game at the weekend?

Has anyone been there for any of the previous 12.30 kick off games?

Or can anyone recommend somewhere else that is guaranteed to show the entire game.

ESPN/Star have been showing the rugby this year haven't they?

Cheers!

Also, C'MON IRELAND!

Can anyone confirm that Molly Malones will be open for the entire Wales - Ireland game at the weekend?

Has anyone been there for any of the previous 12.30 kick off games?

Or can anyone recommend somewhere else that is guaranteed to show the entire game.

ESPN/Star have been showing the rugby this year haven't they?

Cheers!

Also, C'MON IRELAND!

The Soi 8 bar IN Soi 8 will have it on for sure. I hope its a great game.

Come on the BEST TEAM :o

BT :D

Hope you have luck and find a bar open with a great atmosphere to watch the match and I hope you will be happy with just the championship,

The Triple crown will be ours.

C'mon Cymru

remind me there of your recent record against us in cardiff?

:o

the 61 years of waiting is about to come to and end

Would rather watch paint dry . :o

As someone who has played and watched Rugby Union since the heyday of Barry John, first match I watched at Twickers was first Post war All Blacks V England, I unhappily tend to agree nowadays.

Recently the Scotland Ireland match was on, every time I looked up from the PC, either a penalty was

being taken or the ref was raising an arm indicating another.

That three points are available for really what are technical infringements and only 5 for what may have been a prolonged effort of skill and muscle is beyond me.

Not releasing the ball, not rolling away..seems the guy could have done neither under penalty of death.

In MY day scored penalties were virtually unknown. In my army team we had a tiny Scottish soccer international, he could convert from anywhere without any preamble.

I understand (I think) that all the law changes were to keep the game flowing..if that's what people want watch Rugby League, Union was never really a spectator sport.

The England France game had some redeeming features but the exception proves the rule.

Edited by desertrat

I understand (I think) that all the law changes were to keep the game flowing..if that's what people want watch Rugby League, Union was never really a spectator sport.

Amen. The Greatest Game!

Aerial ping pong? Yawn.

Hope you have luck and find a bar open with a great atmosphere to watch the match and I hope you will be happy with just the championship,

C'mon Cymru

:o

Our recent record against you in Cardiff may not be that good but then your record of winning grand slams aint too good either.

I hope its a good match and the best team wins, I hope its Wales but if its Ireland then there is no other team I would rather see win a grand slam, good luck

C'mon Cymru

:D

Our recent record against you in Cardiff may not be that good but then your record of winning grand slams aint too good either.

I hope its a good match and the best team wins, I hope its Wales but if its Ireland then there is no other team I would rather see win a grand slam, good luck

same here .come on ireland :o