Bike For Tgf

sinewave

So many automatic step through bikes I dont know where to start looking.

She needs something automatic, I need her to be on something sure footed, good handling and with ample power to get out of trouble.

So if you can recommend a year and model, I'd really appreciate it.......if it was up to me she'd be on a Raider/CBR :D

help fellas..... :o

20,000 should be fine, and id be fine with a suzuki (i like the underdog sentiment of suzuki) but out of curiousity how much is a used honda click?
Sorry, I do not know the market. But someone posted here about getting a repoed bike (9 months?) at an auction for something like your budget. Shop around!

Personally, I believe Honda is top dog and offers higher build quality than Yamaha.

My wife keeps using a motorcycle taxi, sitting sideways when she wears a skirt. Kinda dangerous versus riding herself.

post-7704-1237348313_thumb.jpg

yes i suppose all motorcycle taxi fares are 20 baht countrywide, and doesnt matter where you are going.

she has to go to a beautician school requiring a fare of 50 baht each way (100 baht total) 30 days a month for 6 months.

at the end of 6 months this will equal 18,000 baht...at this time i will sell the bike to either upgrade, or if it foreseeable, break up with her if she starts to become evil.

only time will tell, but my wallet will be safe and not so deflated if i purchase a bike now and keep it in my name.

I bought an 8 month old honda click last year from a finance company, it was a reposession and I paid baht 23,000. I am really happy with it and would recommend it to anyone. I'm sure you can pick up a similar bike if not a bit older for 15-20k.