Will She Cut It Off!

Morpheus

Met this girl in Chiang Mai (lets call her Noi)... oh it must be 18 months ago. Calling her my girlfriend would be rich in my eyes. Sure we spent 2 weeks together back then but I haven't seen her since. We kept in contact over the telephone and e-mail.

When I returned to Thailand she was in Bahrain (whole different story). Long story short I thought she was shacked up with some Arab oil barron, so in my drunken jealously I slept with her best mate.

Noi is now back in contact with me...she said she had problems with her visa in Bahrain and thus couldn't contact me as she was in some kind of detention centre??

I'm planning on going back to thailand in a few months. Being as it was her best mate and she's bound to find out....do you think if I saw her again she'd go straight for my manhood with a sharp object?? :o

I don't think she cares. I mean, if it's good enough for her then it's good enough for you. It sound like she has been busy lately too and by the sounds of it you don't see much of each other,only off & on. Different story if you were married or in a serious relationship. She would be a hypocrite if she was to cut it off.

Thaddeus  Posted Today, 2005-01-17 14:08:26

Hypocrite? ..... maybe .... or she could just be adding to her collection biggrin.gif

Thats more likely, she probably has a deep freeze somewhere near the borders where her & her mates stash all the bad boyfriend bits :o

Seriously though, to the OP, why do you care? You didn't have a realtionship with this girl & have no intention of having one, just don't be anywhere near her when you go back to LOS, it's a big country ya know :D

to the OP...if the GF is out and about in Bahrain and if your suspicions are true try contacting the bar at the Sea Shell Hotel in Adliya...most of the local Thai talent hang out there doing a brisk trade with US servicemen who can't believe that they have their own bit of beer bar Thailand on their door step.

Then you can put your quack quack query to her directly.