Consulate Of Thailand: Geneva Or Zurich?

Hello,

I am currently a foreigner with B-permit living in Zurich, Switzerland.

I know that the Geneva consulate gives out triple entries tourist visas. Apparently the one in Zurich doesnt.

I wonder if it's worth the trouble to go down to Geneva and wait for 48 hours to get one more entry. After I will spend my 2 entries in Thailand will it be easy to get a new visa?

Does anyone have any experience with the thai consulate of Zurich?

Thank you!

I have used the Thai consulate in Zurich only for single-entry tourist and non-O visas, applying by mail. I can’t understand why they refuse to issue a tourist visa valid for three entries and make the visa valid for travel within 6 months from the issue date. After all it is headed by an honorary consul and issuing visas is how he earns his money. Aside from that, its his job sworn duty to give this service.

If you use the consulate in Geneva, I’m sure you can apply also there by mail.

--

Maestro

ah yes they do it ba mail but I am running short in time, I leave in 2 weeks to Thailand :o

I have used the Thai consulate in Zurich only for single-entry tourist and non-O visas, applying by mail. I can't understand why they refuse to issue a tourist visa valid for three entries and make the visa valid for travel within 6 months from the issue date. After all it is headed by an honorary consul and issuing visas is how he earns his money. Aside from that, its his job sworn duty to give this service.

If you use the consulate in Geneva, I'm sure you can apply also there by mail.

--

Maestro

Hello,

I am currently a foreigner with B-permit living in Zurich, Switzerland.

I know that the Geneva consulate gives out triple entries tourist visas. Apparently the one in Zurich doesnt.

I wonder if it's worth the trouble to go down to Geneva and wait for 48 hours to get one more entry. After I will spend my 2 entries in Thailand will it be easy to get a new visa?

Does anyone have any experience with the thai consulate of Zurich?

Thank you!

you can use Consulate in Basel too

With a 30-extension for each of your two entries the visa will indeed be expired by the time you come to the end of the second extension, but you can make a border run a little earlier, not later than one day before the visa expiration date, an thus make use of the third entry.

--

Maestro